Double Trouble

Jordan whisks me up the stairs and takes me into a room that I hadn't been in before. "You start undressing and I'll get something for you to wear." I nod before he disappears. I glance around the room as I slowly undress myself. My energy levels feel low. The room seems bare in comparison to Jordan's room and I haven't been in Jon's yet. "We were thinking about maybe having this room for you. When you feel up to it, we could go shopping so you can buy a few bits to make it feel more like home. Have a think about it." Jon's voice startles me as I didn't hear him come up the stairs. Jordan is soon behind him with some clothes. He places it on the bed next to me. It's a T-shirt and shorts. "Can you manage babe?" I'm asked. I've took off my top and quickly put on this T-shirt. I recognise it from when I stayed here with Jordan. I go to stand up but my legs feel like jelly, and they quickly come to either side of me. "Do you have any spare underwear?" Jon asks me. "No and I don't want to wear anything tight on me, just the shorts will be fine thank you." They sit me back down on the bed and each take a foot to put the shorts on me. Jordan laughs softly. "These are huge on you but you look so cute." He adds. Thankfully the shorts have the strings to tie them to my waist.

Both guys tuck me into the bed and make sure that I'm comfortable

Both guys tuck me into the bed and make sure that I'm comfortable. This bed is super comfortable and soft. "Thank you for looking after me, I really appreciate it. This is a nice room." I smile at them both. "Yeah, I heard Jon telling you what we were thinking about. How does that sound? We could even add a stair lift or something." Aww they are sweet and thoughtful. I just don't want them to put themselves out just because of me. "Or we could possibly think about getting a new place that's already accessible for you to get around independently."

I can tell Jon is in deep thought

I can tell Jon is in deep thought. "Yeah then that way we can all put our stamp on it." Jordan adds. I giggle. They both look at me. "Why don't we see how things go for a while before thinking about moving in together?" They both look at me and chuckle. "Kelli, we're not saying move in with us straight away but we just want you to feel comfortable and to be able to get around by yourself without having to have us all the time. Also if and when we're together; the three of us, you might appreciate being able to have your own space away from us as it may get a little intense." Is Jon talking about when we sleep together, I ponder to myself. I nod and say "okay." Not really sure what to say. Although I'm relieved that they're not expecting us to live together already.
A few days later.
Jordan had to go to his restaurant for some admin situation so it's just me and Jon. "Do you mind helping me get downstairs for a change of scenery?" I ask him. Without hesitation, he picks me up and carries me downstairs. He takes us to the kitchen as I said I was hungry and he places me on a bar stool. "What would you like to eat?" He starts rummaging through the cupboards. "Um... spaghetti and meatballs?" He looks in the large freezer and pulls out some meat. "As you know I'm a vegetarian, it'll be a vegetarian version. Will that be okay?" I nod and smile at him.