Chapter 2

Trapped??
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YN'S POV

I left the place a few minutes before the sunset. It is dangerous for me to stay out during the night. I went back to my cave which is located in the forest that separates all the kingdoms .

I was walking down the rocky mountain behind my cave when I saw the cave was  surrounded by soldiers. I immediately hid behind one of the rocks

I peeked to see how many were there .

"Are you scared of them ??"

I fliched hard and looked beside me to see a little boy who is looking at me with his ocean blue eyes .

"N-no"

"Then why are you hiding??"

He asked me with the most innocent eyes in the world. I was about to say something when I heard footsteps. I immediately pulled the boy towards me and covered his mouth. I was genuinely surprised because he didn't struggle or anything. 

After a few minutes I couldn't hear anything so I again peeked and saw there were no soldiers left. I let him go and looked at him . He was all red . He ran as fast as he can towards the forest.  I chuckled at his shyness and went to back my cave to check everything .

Jimin's POV

I was waiting for him in the forest I heard footsteps and saw him coming towards me with his  face looking like a tomato . I crouched down to his level and asked

"What happened little guy ??"

"S-She . . . . "

"Did she do something ??"

He nodded his head and said

"She pulled me close and covered my mouth so that the soldiers won't be able to hear us "

"You are lucky little one "

"I know I am you don't have to praise me like this "

He said with a grin. I laughed at his words. My little cousin is really good at acting . That is the main reason why I sent him to her to spybon her . She knocked down some of the most powerful soldiers of my kingdom but now she is scared of them . She is really weird .

As soon as I came back to the castle the headmaid informed me that my father was looking for me . I immediately knew why he was looking for me

Author's POV

"Father I heard you were looking for me "

"Jimin my dear son you know that I am getting weak day by day due to my illness "

Jimin's father said coming close to him with support of his table . He can't even stand properly he was continously coughing. Jimin backed off when his father tried to touch him . His father chuckled and said

"Even if you become the next lord of the elements. You will never ever be as strong as me "

His father laughed but it soon changed into a cough he was coughing Blood .
Jimin looked at his father with a smirk. He went towards him leaned onto his ear and whispered.

"You are like a piece of cloth which is can be thrown away when it's completely useless. So enjoy your time . Father " 

YN'S POV

I was finding a peaceful place to relax for some time when I came across a little lake which was in the middle of the forest. It looked really beautiful early in the morning. I didn't take any weapons with me since it was early in the morning.

I was just admiring the view when I felt like someone was watching me . First I didn't think of it that much but then I started hearing someone whispering . I immediately looked around but nobody was there I could see something moving behind the trees it was not clear to me

"Who is there ??"

Suddenly shadows surrounded me . I knew it shadow soldiers are here I need to use the sunlight and escape some how .

Author's POV

YN tried to use her powers but it was of no use the soldiers were more powerful. She ran as fast as she can she also tried to fight them but she was no match for them. She was now running as fast as she could towards her cave with shadows and creepy creatures behind her .

Suddenly she reached dead end of the mountain she looked down and saw that it won't be possible to survive if she jump.

YN'S POV

"Give up "

I looked behind me to see the leader of the group coming towards me with a dirty smirk plastered on his face.

"I would rather die in honor "

Saying that I closed my eyes and jumped . Mom and dad soon I will be up there with you .

After sometime I felt like I was not falling anymore. I opened my eyes and saw that I was floating in the air. Some type of energy pulling was me up . I was pulled up back to the edge of the mountain. I saw a young man using his powers to pull me . He looked 1 or 2 years younger than me .

Soon I felt the ground under my feet the energy that was around me changed into chains and locked me . I tried to use my powers again but it all went in vain. The young man came to me and put their index finger on my forehead .

"Sleep "

Next update on 30th June

Update on every weekends 🙂