Chapter 10

Childhood

Childhood

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Did she lie to me ??"

Taehyung asked in a broken tone feeling his heart break into a million pieces. Jungkook and Jimin kept silent .

"We should ask this to her ourselves"

"So you don't trust Luna ??"

"I do trust her but what if this YN has a sister or something like that ??"

"Let's go and ask her"

Taehyung stood up and walked out followed by the other two .

Taehyung stopped when Jimin held his hands . He looked back at Jimin who shook his head.

"Taehyung I will go and ask her . You both stay here"

"Why can't I- "

"I don't want both of you to get hurt because of me"

Without even hearing their answer Jimin went in . He Slowly opened the iron gate 9nly to see YN braiding her hair . He slowly leaned on the wall while YN gave him an irritated look .

"What do you want now ??"

She asked standing up . Annoyance was clearly heard in her words . He closed his eyes after some seconds he opened them .

"Do you know who Yumi ??"

YN froze on her place hearing the name . YN tried her best not to show the emotions that were running through her but failed . Jimin came towards YN when a tear slipped down her black orbs . He gently held her chin and lifted it .

"What happened ??"

He asked her softly . She closed her eyes letting her tears fall down .

"Why ?? Why do I feel different when I am with him ?? He is my wrost enemy right ?? Why is his arua so comfortable and calming to me ??"

She thought to herself. Her eyes shoot opened when she felt an arm snaking around her waist . He pulled her into his embrace by her waist.

"Shh . Let's keep the ego away for sometime"

YN slowly hugged him back . He pulled out after some minutes.

"If you're comfortable can you tell me more about Yumi ??"

"I can but how do you know her ??"