Chapter 16

Powers of Light — - — - — - — - — - — - — - — - — - — - —

Powers of Light
— - — - — - — - — - — - — - — - — - — - —

Jimin's father was now angered to death . His eyes were bright red . He immediately stood up and pointed his index finger at YN

"You vexin , how dare you create problems in my family"

Jimin stepped back with a smirk while YN stepped forward burning in anger .

"First , don't call me her name . Second , I didn't create problems in your family . It was all your dear mistress . She killed her own blood sister while being blinded by jealousy and then seduced her husband . Not even snakes can be this venomous"

Jimin's step mother , Park Hyun ji went pale . She stood there shocked but soon felt the anger build up inside her .

"You vexin , how dare you ?!"

Hyun ji screamed and dashed towards Y/N with her hand in the air . She was about slap her but was stopped . Hyun ji looked at her hand and saw a white thread tightly tied to her hand . The thread started to tightened around her wrist making her scream in pain . Jimin was surprised by Y/N because she rarely used her powers .

"Leave hand , please !!"

Hyun ji cried out in pain . Soon the thread was released it left a mark on her skin which was red as blood . Hyun ji blew softly on her wrist while crying . YN slowly bend down to Hyun ji who was kneeling on the floor .

"Dear step mother-in-law , Good people deserve respect while bad people deserve punishments"

YN stood straight then glanced at Jimin's father , Park Jihyun before leaving . Jimin went towards his father with a cold face . He took slow steps towards him .

"Father , you must know about YN's curse right ?"

Park Jihyun , the God of darkness and king of the underworld shivered . The only person who can make him shiver like this is his own son and his late wife because they knew he is nothing but a powerless mortal . He used his late wife's and his son's powers , he also made sure nobody ever found out about this . He even manipulated his late wife . She didn't know this until her dear friend told her about it .

Jimin's lips curved up while looking at his lost father . He cleared his throat before loudly announcing .

"I helped YN remove her curse"

Jihyun felt his whole world crash together . His eyes went wide . His throat was dry as the deserts .

"You did what ?!"

It came out like a whisper . Jimin's smirk grew wide . He knew very well how scared his father was . YN's true powers with the sword is so much powerful than his whole army . Jimin's and YN's powers combined is more powerful than any other element in this whole universe . Jihyun knew his end was near but it is going to be more tragic than he expected . Jimin took one last glance at his trembling father before going to his chamber .