Chapter 13

Stepmother
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Jimin , Are you out of your mind ?!!"

Jimin's father yelled at him after hearing about YN . YN stood beside Jimin acting like a fragile girl which was something she hated the most . Jimin stood infront of her like a sheild , giving the protection she doesn't need .

"Father , she has the mark !! She's my soulmate"

Jimin said holding YN hand which was holding on to his arm .

"Uh , I wish the earth would just engulf me or maybe some angel come here to save me . This is so disgusting and embarrassing . I am going to kill that brat for laughing at me . How dare he ?!!!"

YN was internally screaming . She wanted to choke Jungkook who stood behind a pillar , silently laughing his ass out .

"Jimin , we can't do this . She can- "

Jimin's father coughed blood . Jimin went near him with a fake worried expression . While YN was smirking internally . She also had a worried expression on her face . Jimin's father went to his room glaring at YN and Jimin .

"You !!! Come here !!!!!"

Jimin laughed looking at YN who was chasing Jungkook around . Suddenly Jungkook came behind Jimin hiding behind him .

"Hyung !! Protect me from your wife . This evil witch is trying to kill me"

Jungkook said clutching onto Jimin's back . YN glared at Jungkook and Jimin . Jimin gulped and moved away from Jungkook . YN smirked evily taking slow steps towards Jungkook .

"Now , tell me Jeon who is going to save you from me ??"

YN frowned when she saw Jungkook staring at something with wide eyes . She looked back to see a really beautiful woman , standing there . The woman looked like she was in her forties . The woman was staring at them with a disgusted face .

YN took steps back and whispered is Jungkook's ear .

"Who is she ??"

"She is Jimin's mother's sister , the king's second wife"

YN almost fell when she heard that because she was leaning back . Jimin pulled YN by her arm , he kept her hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him . YN was startled but didn't show it . She was confused with Jimin's serious face .

"Jimin , who is- "

"My mate and soon to be wife"

Jimin said in a frim tone . YN was now sure that Jimin didn't have a good relationship with his stepmother .

"What ?!!! Your mate ?!!!"

She screamed on top of her lungs . The woman glared at YN who was busy admiring the man beside .

"This mate thing isn't true , Jimin. First understand that , second you have a finance . You can't marry her"

"And I have never made that girl my finance"

The woman got more furious , she was burning in anger while the others were serious .