Chapter 15

Good Show

Good Show

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The sun slowly rose up . Shining brightly as ever . The Castle sparkled as the sun rays hit it . The Castle was beautiful but the people inside it weren't having a beautiful day . The yells grew and grew . The person who was yelling had a really high pitch voice .

"Find both of them right now !"

The lady screamed on top of her lungs . The man beside her was calm and also felt annoyed by the ladies voice . The lady was going to yell again but was interrupted by the man beside .

"They will find them you don't have to yell"

The woman nodded and sat down beside the man . Soon a young woman came running to them .

"Aunt , Jimin is not in his room . Do you know where he is ? I wanted to give him tea as he likes drinking some to start of the day"

The lady was about to answer to the girl infront of her but was interrupted by a voice that came from the entrance .

"Jimin , I don't think you should drink that tea . It can be poisonous"

All of them looked towards the door . YN stood there with Jimin who was trying not to laugh . YN took her step forward , towards the women who were burning in anger . Fire emitted from their eyes . There face were so red that they looked like Demons . YN was calm and had a smirk on her face . Her each step towards them , held authority and elegance as well .

YN was dressed in light and elegant clothing . She looked like a real Queen. Jimin was walking behind her . He was dressed in dark and cool clothing which emitted authority . Jimin was laughing internally . He was ready to watch a great show . Ofcourse our Jungkook and Taehyung can never miss a show like this . There invisibility powers were really strong . Only people with the eye of the eagle can get them .

The eye of the eagle was a power that can only be possessed by true sword owners like Jimin and YN . Jimin's father was using his power so he didn't have the eagle eyes . So as long as Jungkook and Taehyung don't mess anything up , they can silently sit in a corner and peacefully watch the show .

"I never knew my future 'step' mother-in-law looked like a demon when she was angry . Looks like I have to be very careful"

This hit on the right spot . One was because she put more pressure on the word 'step' . And second was because she called her a demon . This angered the woman to death .

"You ! How dare you call me a demon ?! . Where are your manners ?! . Is this how talk to your elders ?!!"

YN immediately put on a fake innocent expression .

"Mother-in-law , please forgive this daughter-in-law of yours , this poor child was only taught to give respect to Good people"

The 'daughter-in-law' and 'mother-in-law' hit the young woman , she immediately blew up .

"Who are you calling mother-in-law ?! . I am Jimin's finance , only I have the right to call her that !!"

Jimin was about to step in but dropped the idea after hearing YN's replay .

"Oh poor girl , you still think that ? . You both were supposed to be engaged if he didn't find his mate . You were the backup plan or more like the escape route for them"

YN said , showing fake pity to Leah who froze on her spot . Her eyes widened . She looked back at Jimin's father and his stepmother who avoided her gaze . Leah held the woman's shoulder and shook her .

"Aunty , tell me she is lying . Tell me !!"

Tears streamed down her cheeks when she got no response from them . Leah immediately dropped on her knees .

"Why did you lie to me ? . Why did you make me like this ?! Why ?!"

She screamed . YN looked at her and sighed . She looked at Jimin indicating him to drag her out . He told the guards who immediately dragged her out .

"Jimin !! You need to cut all of your relationships with this woman"

His father ordered YN didn't answer giving the second part to Jimin . She backed up as Jimin stepped forward .

"Why father , she is my mate"

"She is going to ruin our family's reputation"

"Yes , Jimin she is going to destroy us"

The couple was surely angry because of what happened . Jimin's father didn't like YN from the start but now his hate has grown more because she just destroyed his golden chance to become the strongest again . Leah's family was very good at healing and curing diseases . They even promised to try their best to heal Jimin's father as long as Leah was happy but now that chance was crushed under YN's feet

.

A/N : Finally , the plot is coming together . This was a random idea but I do think that it is really good .