Chapter 14

Hidden Feelings

Hidden Feelings

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Stop , you're making her uncomfortable"

Jimin's step mother scoffed after hearing Jimin . She was glaring at YN which Jimin was not liking that much . Jimin's step mother was clearly not liking the way YN was clutching onto Jimin's arm .

"Me and your father will never accept her"

"I don't need your acceptance"

Jimin was angry . He hated his step mother and his 'finance' . He always ignored them but today he was getting out of control by the way they were disrespecting his mate . YN could see the anger build up in Jimin . She felt something in her heart when his stepmother said finance but she ignored it . Jimin dragged YN with him towards his room and shut the door .

"I thought your father loved your mother"

"He never did , all he wanted from her was a heir and someone to satisfy his needs . He threw her away after using her"

Jimin said making YN surprised because nobody knew that the this family was like this . She couldn't believe her ears when she heard that from Jimin . She was really shocked .

"I never knew the perfect family had secrets like this"

Jimin sighed and looked towards her who was still processing things . He sat on the bed and then pulled her towards him . YN came out of her daze and looked at him who was already looking at her with heart eyes . YN could see the love and passion in those eyes of his . Her heart was screaming at her to just give in to him while her mind denied .

Her feelings , the feelings she want to show but can't was visible in her eyes . He could see them clearly . His heart felt warm knowing that she does have feelings for him . She wanted to look away but she couldn't . While he just wanted to stare into her eyes forever .

But everything had to go . This moment of their's was broken by the sudden knock on the door . Jimin groaned making YN chuckle . Jimin opened the door revealing a gaurd . The gaurd bowed before speaking .

"Princess Leah wants to see you"

"Tell her that I do not wish to see her"

YN stood there confused . Jimin closed the door and then sat back on the bed .

"Who is that ?"

"My so called fiance"

YN again felt that same sensation in her heart . Her eyes reflected her heart even though she didn't want to accept those feelings . Jimin looked up at YN whose eyes had a bit of hurt in them . His heart ached seeing her feel hurt . He immediately stood up and held her hand .

"My father didn't want me to be alone My whole life , so he engaged me with her . I do not have any type of feelings towards her like I do towards you"

Her heart felt at ease . She didn't know why she had feelings towards him . Maybe it's because of the mate connection . She wanted to shrug off those feelings but couldn't . The more he was with her the more her feelings grew .

A/N : hi guys I am back with 100% motivation to write this story . I will update this story every Tuesday. Bye have a nice time