Chapter 12

Deal - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Deal
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I have to go my father in law has invited me to dinner"

Jimin nodded while admiring YN who was lost in her thoughts. Jungkook also left leaving the couple alone in the room . YN'S chain of thoughts broke when Jimin tapped her shoulder.

"Aren't you going to take me back ??"

YN looked at Jimin when she got no response. Jimin was checking her out .

"Don't look at me with that filfthy gaze of yours or else"

"Or else what princess ??"

Jimin scotted near her with a smirk on his face . YN'S heart raced at the closeness . She tried to Scott away but only got pulled more closer .

"Jimin , what are you- "

Before she could say or do anything. She felt herself being lifted in a bridal style. Her eyes widened she immediately wrapped her arms around Jimin's neck.

"I advise you shut up if you don't want to lose your head"

Saying this he carried her towards his room . The room they were sitting in was opposite to Jimin's room and none of the gaurds were there .

He closed the door and then gently placed her on the table . She looked at him with wide eyes .

"Don't you dare Park Jimin . Just because I am your mate doesn't mean you can mark me without my permission"

"And who said I was going to mark you without your permission ??"

YN was puzzled . A frown made its way to her eyebrows . Jimin smirked .

"My Lady , I can wait . Take as much time as you want"

His smirk turned into a soft smile . He gently tugged some strands of her hair between her ear and admired her beautiful face . His eyes were full of pure affection .

YN felt her cheeks burn . She was feeling something in her stomach . YN didn't want to accept her feelings but all of his actions were making her fall harder for him .

"My lady , I know you hate my father but I promise I am nothing like him"

"Then let's make a deal"

"What deal ??"

"You kill your father for me and I will be your wife till then and if I don't fall in love with you during that period of time then you have to let me go"

"Ok deal"

Not even a bit of hesitant was seen on Jimin's face when he said those words . Y/N was a bit surprised by that .

"So My lady since you're my mate can I kiss you ??"

"I will think about it"

"But you said that you will be my wife"

Y/N internally chuckled when she saw him whine .

"I don't remember saying that you can kiss me . I only said that I will be your wife"