Chapter 17

Y/N sighed before sitting down on the bed

Y/N sighed before sitting down on the bed . A soft smile spread across her face as she remembered about Jimin .

"Am I really falling in love ? . He was nice but what if he is just like his father ? . Uh !! I hate these feelings !!"

YN's chain of thoughts broke when she felt someone hug her from the side . She flinched a little . While Jimin comfortably rested his head on her shoulder .

"What are you doing ?"

"Huging my wife"

"Ow ! My shoulder !"

YN pretended to cry out in pain . Jimin immediately sat straight with concerned eyes .

"Are you ok ?"

"Yeah , I just wanted to get out of your grip" .

YN was about to get up and run but was pulled by her waist directly onto Jimin's lap . YN struggled but Jimin was too strong that she couldn't get off .

"Be a good girl"

Jimin said in his deep voice making YN go red . YN's cheeks looked like tomato and her whole body heated up . YN obediently sat there in Jimin's arms . It was warm and comfortable . YN could feel Jimin's steady heart beats . YN felt her own heartbeat calm down . She couldn't deny the secure and comforted feeling , she got . Jimin himself felt very calm next to her .

"Can I always hold you like this ? Please ?" 

His voice was very deep and calm . YN smiled and felt like agreeing . She hummed making him smile . He tightened his grip and sat there for a few more minutes . YN knew it was not right but her whole heart just wanted the warmth that emitted from him .

"Why are you helping me ? Why are you going against your father for me ?"

Y/N asked softly . Jimin chuckled , a small smile adorned his already handsome face .

"Because you are my mate and I love you"

Her cheeks immediately heat up hearing him . Thousands of tingling feelings , butterflies they call erupted in her stomach . Her heart melted from those words . His smile widened seeing her flushed cheeks . He said those words sincerely . It was true he loved her , he loved her from the bottom of his heart . He knew the moment he saw her that they were really fated to be together . A small smile also crept on her face .

"My wife , will you love me too ?"

He knew his question was sudden but he wanted to have a little hope . She took a deep breath .

"I don't know , I am not sure . Maybe I will fall for you"

His heart felt much better after hearing her . While one side of her mind was screaming at her .

"Y/N , you idiot . Tell him you love him to death !! . Accept your feelings"

But another side said "don't" . She didn't want him to know about her feelings but she also didn't want to break his heart and crush his hope . Y/N might be ruthless but she didn't want to hurt him . She had feelings for him and he helped her , how can she be ruthless and break his heart even after he helped her ?