Chapter 3

Love ??
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So this is her sword huh ?? The sword of light isn't it ??"

The male said gazing at the sword and then at YN who was still unconscious tied up on a pillar

The male said gazing at the sword and then at YN who was still unconscious tied up on a pillar . She had many bruises her lips were bleeding . She looked half dead. The male just smirked looking at YN .

"His Majesty has arrived. General Lee"

One of the soldiers informed the General. As soon as jimin and his father entered all the soldiers bowed showing respect. General Lee slowly came to them.

"So she is the Light God's youngest daughter ??"

"Yes your Majesty "

"This is her sword . The power of the sword has not fully awakened "

Jimin's POV

I wasn't paying attention to anything that was going around me . My full focus was on her . I don't know why I felt uneasy seeing her like this .

Am I in love ??

No no I can't fall in love with her . I mentally slapped myself for thinking such things. I looked at my father who was busy admiring the sword. 

The same sword I saw in her hands that day  it must be the sword of light . Sword of light and Sword of darkness are the most powerful swords in all the three relams . If she can fight with it then why is she hiding can't she just directly attack our kingdom ?? . What is her goal ?? .

So many questions were going on in my mind when my father called my name .

"Jimin"

"Yes father "

"Take the sword and examine it carefully"

"Okay father "

I took the sword and one last glance at YN whose eyes were half closed.

As I walked out of the room I heard my father order the garuds to lock her up and not to give her any food or water .

Author's POV

A girl was running around the royal mansion with a white little kitten in her hand . The maids and soldiers bowed as she passed by them . She looked really beautiful and memorizing.

The female ran directly towards a door  without caring about anything around her.  She walked up to a door which was beautiful decorated with crystals . She opened the door entering a big library with so many shelves which were filled with books and scrolls .

She knelt down and placed the little kitten down. The little kitten ran to one of the corners where a little cushion was placed with a bowl of milk beside it .

"What is her name ??"

The girl gazed up at the male who was leaning on to one of the shelves. 

"Luna"

The girl answered standing up . She went towards one of the shelves and took out a scroll .

"If I am not wrong you must be here for this "

The male chuckled nodding his head. He was about to snap his fingers when the female intrupted .

"You're not allowed to use magic in here young man "

She angrily said crossing her arms around her chest . He raised one of his eyebrows and asked

"Why not ??"

"Because if you use magic it will leave traces. His Majesty will be able to find you easily"

"OH ok then no magic "

The male said coming towards the female and snatching the scroll from her hands . He was about to open the scroll when jimin open the door . Jimin looked at them in shock especially the male . He walked up to them .

"Jimin . What are you doing here ??"

The male asked looking at jimin then at the female whose head hung low .

"Taehyung shouldn't I be the one to ask you that"

Jimin's POV

I asked Taehyung with knitted eyebrows. My father's library isn't allowed to anyone except for the librarian and our family members.

"Librarian why did you let him in and isn't that The scroll of shadows "

I deeply apologize for not uploading on time I was a little busy with some work

I deeply apologize for not uploading on time I was a little busy with some work .

Thanks for reading 📚 😊