chapter 7

Life partner
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Why didn't you kill her ??"

"I wanted to know a few things about her"

Jimin said in his deep tone which gave goosebumps to the maids who were present there. They all gulped when they saw his dark eyes which looked like the void . The headmaid Linda was unfazed. It has been years since she has been working as a maid for the royal family. She knows jimin well . She is the only one in the palace who knows the real truth about the queen's death. Jimin trusts her because she was his mother's personal maid for a long time. Jimin still doesn't know the real truth between his mother's death. He only knows that his father is the one who killed her . He still don't have an idea why he killed her . He believes his father killed his mother because she was useless to him .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Jimin"

"What ?!?!!"

Jimin yelled at the girl who was standing infront of him. The girl gulped when she saw Jimin's eyes which were filled with rage .

"Why are you here ?? Didn't I prohibit you from entering my study"

"I-I j-just wanted t-to -"

"Get out !!!!"

The girl fliched badly . She immediately ran away with tears continuously falling down her cheeks . She was sobbing badly while running .

Jimin's POV

I sighed as I sat down on my chair .

"Why is she like this ?? I hate her more than my father and she knows it very well . Still she isn't ready to accept the prophesy "

"Jimin"

I looked at the direction to see my little cousin brother Jungkook leaning on the door frame.

"What do you want Jungkook ??"

"Did you really kill her ??"

"No"

"Great"

I answered his question without even looking at him . He sounded like he was relieved hearing my answer.

"Why do you even care ??"

I asked looking up . I looked right into his brown eyes .

"I don't want you to be alone forever"

"What do you mean ??"

"Jimin . She might be the chosen one"

I sighed and closed my eyes .

"I don't understand a thing about you Kim YN . Why are you doing this to me ??. Who are you ??. Are you really the chosen one ??"