5. First Dungeon Part 2

Jin-woo pov

I never thought I will see this type of monster in my life. Even now I can't sense their presence.

A monster made of water, it's weird and terrifying at the same point. If such monsters entered his world a lot of weak hunters would have died.

Then he took his new sword.

I still didn't understand what it mean to get additional 30% attacks at feet or below parts of the enemy. Let's find it.

He then rushed at monsters. A monster with a spear jumped at him. Jin dodged the spear attack and cut off the monster's hand.  The hand and spear turned into water. But he was shocked to see something else. The Movement he cut the monster's hand, and dozens of black swords came out of the ground and stabbed the monster's feet and stomach. He was surprised but took the chance to kill the monster.

He understood that this sword creates swords of darkness and attacks the monsters.

Then he started to kill every monster but something is off. He checked his system notification,  He didn't get a Notification for killing monsters.

He then thought and concluded.

'It's just my guess that Maybe they are Summoning beings which means someone sending them to attack us.

It must be the boss.'

**

(rinkaku means Ken Kaneki and Rudra tentacles)

Rinkaku collided with the monster's scythe. As if it had increased the water pressure making up the scythe, it managed to block one rinkaku. Rudra flung another rinkaku and the monster blocked it with its scythe again. Then he stabbed the monster with another two of his rinkaku. Then he absorbed the life force from them. Then he saw another monster!

Slice!

Rinkaku cut off that monster's arm. As it lost its mode of attack, the monster tried to rush toward Rudra with its body. Yet, before that, rinkaku sliced off the monster's neck.

Slice!

The monster returned to the waters.

'It's not difficult to deal with.' Rudra thought

Slash! Darkness's sword sliced the monster's head. The monster changed into ordinary water and soaked the ground.

Gojo just playing around by using the Blue technique. And he is... Taking Selfies 🤳.

😑

Flaaaaaash!

Slime enjoying and attacking with his magic.

Fireballs fell on the monsters as they shot out strong gushes of water. The monsters' bodies boiled and a considerable portion of their bodies evaporated.

Splash!

They lost their form and water splashed onto the ground. Even the water on the ground let out seething, white steam. Like that, the monsters began to fall one by one. Even while their companions died, they vigorously attacked to no avail against the mighty teamwork and power of the Rudra group.

Then after killing every monster, they came to one place.

Slime: what type of monsters are they? To have a large amount of energy in them

Rudra: what do you mean?

Slime:  I analyzed them, they have spiritual energy in them. They look weak but they are strong. And they also have good combat fighting styles.