27. Unexpected entry.

Note: Everything happened the Same up to episode 216 or chapter 52.

***

Naruto pov

How is this possible? That bastard is stronger than I thought. Isshiki is 10 times stronger than Jigen. Amado is right he is on a different level.

Right now Boruto, Naruto, and Sasuke trying their best to stop him reach Kawaki.

Even after getting new powers, Both Naruto and Sasuke can not able to stop him.

Then he saw Isshiki using Sasuke as a skateboard 🛹 and then he defeated him.

"You, bastard, " Naruto rushed at him with his hammer. But Isshiki used his Dōjutsu power and the Next second Naruto's body was stabbed by Chakra rods. Then he fell to the ground and Hammer fell far from him.

Then he called it back and destroy the rods.  But suddenly Isshiki appeared and grabbed his fingers which hold Hammer.

"If I can't lift the hammer then I will hit the hammer with your face" Isshiki grabbed Naruto's head with another hand and started to hit Thor's hammer with Naruto's face.

[A/N: I hate to admit but Isshiki is stronger than Naruto with Thor's hammer. Guys Naruto is the new baby in using Thor's hammer and Isshiki figured out how to defeat them. Villains won't do mistakes in round two]

"Both of you become Annoying problems to me. Haah and Those weird powers you three using are divinity. I can't understand how humans can use such powers, well it doesn't matter I will kill you two, and I will feed your son to 10 tails. "

[Vanishing Rasengan]

"Dad"

With Boruto's attack, Isshiki moved forward and Naruto falls to the ground. And his body is healing.

"Annoying Brat" Then Isshiki appeared in front of Boruto and then he broke his hand.

"Just see your father die," Then Isshiki summoned a Cube on Naruto.

Naruto used Shield all over his body. Even with that Shield started to break because of Cube.

"You can't stop that cube inferior creature, this is where you will die," Isshiki said and Summoned Wine and drank it while watching Naruto struggle.

'Naruto, what is your plan?' Kurama asked him.

'I think this is time to Summon the god' Naruto said

'Are you sure about that Naruto,' Kurama had Another Idea that will kill him but it will save Naruto.

"Yes, " then Naruto created a chakra hand and took the phone then clicked on summon but something unexpected happened.

[Summoning rejected by Scathach-Skadi]

'What'

[Queen Scathach-Skadi Asking what will Scathach gain if Scathach helped you]

Naruto understood This person is not easy.

[What do you want] Naruto asked.

[Scathach-Skadi wants to create a Kingdom for her and her children(People) in your world]

(A/N: She sees her people as her children and loves them)

Naruto understood and give a green signal.

[Scathach-Skadi Is happy with this deal]

[Temporary contract succeed ]

Suddenly a Force destroyed the cube and a person appeared in front. It was a woman.