24. Harlem fight part 2

Mc pov

I explained to her about the Modern world and this world's history.

Later I also told her about my friends. And I explained about every member in this group chat to her. She asked questions about the multiverse and I answered all her questions patiently. 

After all, she will be a long-term partner. She will see more mysterious things in the future.

"Artoria, I knew you have a large amount of mana in you, well not much as mine... But I can also feel that you are taking my mana through the contract seal. Am I right" I said

"Yes, if I am out of mana, I can take it from you but you are made of pure mana. So I am not going to be out of mana" she said.

I wonder when we will have such a villain who can make you out of mana.

"Rudra, you said there are still few kingdoms present in this world," She asked and hoped About her kingdom.

"Yeah, Attilan kingdom, it is the place for the Inhuman race and it is located on the moon. Atlantis is located in the ocean somewhere. Wakanda and its ruler is Black Panther, Wakanda is renowned for its technological advancements and contributions to science and kept everything secret from the world. And last kingdom which is formed recently but is powerful. It is Latveria and it is located in Eastern European. And its ruler is...

... Doctor Doom" I said to her. 

[A/N: if you are wondering how mc knows these kingdoms are present in his world, he got information from the first alternative version of himself, whom he met in dreams in the previous chapter. I just didn't write all information.]

"And I also forgot about the Fantastic Four team, I mean 2 years back a group of people who accidentally received powers from cosmic radiation during a space trip. They are now working under the government. And their reputation is not good because of Dr.Doom. He is one of the people who got powers with them." I said

'Buddy, you still have 2 hours. Stop your boring talk and We should go' Regis said angrily To Rudra

(Idiots, both of them are Loners, they are perfect partners, This idiot never talked to girls, and that goddess is not behaving like A Girl. I wanted to see a Sexy Romantic show, shit, just wait I will change both of them hahaha. After all, Regis is great, Great is Regis ) Regis thoughts in his mind.

There is no need for me to take Artoria for this fight. Which idiot would so show his trump card?

"Artoria, I will go and buy food materials. We don't have anything to eat. " I said

"Then I will come with you, and protect you from danger," She said

'No, Stop her buddy, her entry should be grand level, not street level.' Regis said like a fanboy.

"Artoria, you already know it is impossible to go to another place without identity so you should wait here. I will come after buying what we need, just believe me, if I found myself in danger then I will summon you " I said to her.

She didn't like it but she understood. After getting Edward Kenway's character I can fool and lie to others easily.

And then I created a clone.

"Artoria, My clone will explain if you have questions. " She nodded her head and said.

"Okay, Rudra I will be waiting for you then," She said with a small Smile.

Seeing Artoria smile both Rudra and Regis almost fell on the ground. They felt an arrow stabbed in their Heart.

'How... How can she attack us with her Smile' Regis Screamed in my mind.