12. New members

(Mc pov )

I will think about this pervert dog later, first I will learn about the original owner of this body and his past.

But this system sees Eren Maxwell as a character not the original owner of this body. I don't understand this at all.

Then I pressed the button on Eren

[~Ding
Binding starting...]

This time I didn't feel any pain body but I felt a shock in my brain. I felt like I got mind abilities. Then I saw my glowing skin of mine. Interesting...

'Dude you became a glowing bulb.'

I gave an annoying look at him, he talks too much.

[Binding completed]

[Do you want to absorb Soul fragments of Character Eren Maxwell? ]

[Yes ]

I didn't waste time I absorbed his soul fragments. I want to know about him.

Then I closed my eyes and found myself in darkness... After focusing Then I got his memories and I am seeing them from 3rd point of view. His childhood life is normal and he had a best friend, Khan, But at the age of 9, he died from falling from a bridge.

'It's sad to lose a best friend, Dude' Regis said in my mind.

'Yes, Best friends always support us in our lives that's what I saw in anime but I don't have anyone in my past.'

'hahaha, Don't worry prince, I will be your buddy.' I don't know what to say. We don't have trust in our bond. Maybe in the future.

Then he went into depression but that's when he saw a girl and fell in love.

'How Romantic, haha,'

And at age 12 he confesses his Love to her and she accepted him. They became lovers and Eren thought to marry her in the future. At the age of 18 one day evening, he caught her having Sex with his classmate...

'Man, why did she cheat on him, I mean he took good care of her,' I said and I didn't understand this change.

'This bitch, how dare she cheated on him. Wait,  buddy, I saw the same story in CN novels of your memories. ' Regis said like otaku.

'Yes but Wait! Did you read my memories'

'Buddy, I am inside of you and I'm reading your mind means it also includes your memories. I must say I like you more than a certain old princess.  I didn't see every anime and story in your brain, but I plan to see them daily and slowly. I can see so many Waifus too Hahaha '

Regis feels lucky to have me as his master but I am not. And who is old Princess,  it's not important now where I am

After finding his girlfriend, he broke up and he went into a deep depression for a long time. And that's when he awakens his mutant powers. (at 19 years) and his powers are not a healing factor. 

Eren's powers are... To see the future...

'Buddy, I felt like I saw this in AOT anime. Deja Vu,'  Regis said and I must agree with him.

'Maybe this is a canon event for Every Eren' I said

'to see his crush fucked by another NPC and to have powers to see the future, it's in deep...

Bro, it's a canon event, bruh hahaha, '  Regis started laughing

On the first day, he used his powers to save a kid from getting Isekai. But on that night he saw so many alternative future visions. Because of his Stress which made his state worst. He saw so much destruction in future visions. To the point he became insane and his parents started to see him weirdly as he got possessed by a ghost. But when he told the truth to them they left him. Seeing his parents betray him and countless dark futures made him choose to die. On 4th day he committed suicide after his mutant powers awaken.