7. First dungeon {Part 3}

Gojo pov

After separating the gatekeeper from them,  he thought how can he defeat him? His opponent had the best defense from what he understood from Rudra.

Plus, he had a weapon that can neutralize any energy.

[Cursed Technique Reversal: Red]

He sent 4 RED towards him. Which the puppet sliced them. But he failed to sense Gojo who appeared behind him.

Gojo used his infinity to max output and throw the Puppet forward,  Gojo successfully made the puppet lose his Sword.

Then he took the sword. Then he disappeared and appeared on top of the puppet.

Gojo smiled,  he already faced such types of opponents in the past.

TOJI

He defeated Him. But cannot able to protect her.

Then suddenly he remembered his friend's words.

"Are you the strongest because you're Satoru Gojo? Or are you Satoru Gojo because you're the strongest?"

When his friend asked him, he can not able to answer his question. Not because he doesn't know what to say. It's because he is not honest with his own emotions at that time.

If Satoru Gojo is the strongest because he came from the Gojo clan and inherited powerful techniques.

Then without Those powers, he is nothing and he would become a different person without those powers. Maybe he would have a normal life.

If he is the strongest because he is Satoru Gojo. He is still BE 'Satoru Gojo'. 

It means his powers are not what make him Satoru Gojo. His personality and experience make him Satoru Gojo.

Simple, he built differently.

[Hollow Technique: Purple 200% output]

He attacked him and crushed him to the ground,  he destroy a large place but even with this attack, gojo didn't even make a scratch on the puppet because of his armor.

Crack!!

Gojo who took the Sword,  appeared on him and he used the sword to break the Core. The puppet stopped moving.

Gojo: just because you have the best defense, it doesn't mean you can win every game.

Then he saw Jin-woo and Slime fighting a monster. And then he saw Rudra fight. He was surprised to see his Vampire abilities.

He had good potential and IQ.

Rudra reminded him of a friend.

GETO

When Gojo was affected by Riko's death, Geto was there for Gojo. He was there to hold him back.

Back then when he was swamped with mission after mission after he became 'the strongest'. But he failed to help his friend's problems.

He did notice something wasn't quite right with his friend and asked about his well-being, but Geto didn't open up his emotions to tell him.

And Rudra is doing the same things as him. Hiding his emotions and choosing to be alone.

Just like how Geto who went on the lone path Rudra also showed the same signs

Gojo knows Rudra didn't say his feelings and he is confused and scared.

He has to save that kid.

Gojo: I need to talk with Rudra. 

***