8. First dungeon {Ture monster}

Slime: That monster looks like the same monster from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Jin-woo: what?.

Slime:  it's nothing kid.

It was about to attack Rudra but Slime used an ice attack to turn his attention towards them.

Kraken turns his head and with his hungry eyes, it rushed towards them.

Buuuuuuuu! All eight of the Kraken's tentacles emerged from the lake. They swept the island, and the teeth inside the tentacles suckers threateningly rattled against each other.

'Damn it, it is faster in the lake'. then they started to run but the monster was already too near to catch them.

Then Slime asked the great sage for a suggestion. From the information, slime got from her. He thought of a plan.

Slime: hey kid,  I have a plan to kill that monster but I need your help.

Jin: what plan

After he told about the plan he agreed

Jin: ok I got it but are you sure, you can do it?

Slime: yes kid. Believe in me.

Jin: got it.

Crasssh!

The Kraken's large tentacle was about to crush them. But before it can attack them Jin attacked the monster with black lighting. Causing the monster to roar.

Uuahhhu!

Taking this chance Jin stabbed his sword at one of the tentacles and he used another common skill.

Jin-woo brought that skill from the shop.

[ Mana blast]

From his sword, he attacked the monster with a mana blast.

One of the Kraken's tentacles exploded and dropped down. Slime didn't waste time and rushed towards and then absorbed that.

Uuahhhu!

Kraken then attacked with all remaining tentacles on him.

Thud! Thud! Thud! Jin Woo skillfully avoided the falling tentacles and then two tentacles were about to attack him.

Crasssssh! At that moment, two of the Kraken's tentacles exploded and dropped off. The Kraken struggled in pain. Slime's fire attack had directly hit the Kraken. Then he absorbed the fallen tentacles.

Buoaaaaaa! The Kraken cried out and changed its target to slime. However, jin woo didn't give waste time and destroyed another tentacle.

Uoaaaaahh!

Kraken understood that he need to climb the island to attack both of them.

Kraken moved even more aggressively than before. It rushed towards the land without even caring about his tentacles that had fallen off.

Buuuuuu! After staying hidden underneath the surface, the Kraken finally revealed itself. It slammed its tentacles violently against the ground and climbed on top of the land. Then, it rushed towards the place where jin woo is there.

[ Mana Blast Slash] [ Blue Fire blast]

Then Jin used the Mana blast skill as a slash attack and Slime used a powerful fire attack on Kraken. Both attacks are very powerful.

Half of its body flew away while four more of its tentacles were shredded apart.

Kraken understood he is in danger. It started to run away.