22. A Fated Encounter

Mc pov

I don't know why I'm in this situation but no one should be in this situation.

Right now I'm climbing a mountain. And I can't see anything except light on the top of the mountain so I am aiming for it. I don't how much time is passed and the last thing I saw was I activated the Bloodline process. I can't use my powers.  What is worst is I can hear my heartbeat.  Not only that I can hear the small rock sounds which fall from the mountain and those sounds are continuously increasing. Then the end of the Mountain is far from me which means if I fall from here then I will die.

With a ray of hope, I didn't stop to climb the mountain. But suddenly I heard a sound. It is a water sound. I thought it is imagination. But then I felt cold air and I felt chill all over my body. Suddenly the climate changed and right now it is raining.

Mother Fucker, why do I always be an unlucky fellow. 

Shit, the rain is increased and in less time, I heard a water sound again but this time it is close to me.

Thunder ⚡

What a surprise motherfucker

Then I saw an endless ocean increasing and raising to cover this mountain.

I tried my best to climb the mountain, but the ocean is reaching me like sucking me. I can feel water on my foot shit then water pushed me with force. And the light disappeared.

Then I fell into the ocean without light I can't see anything. I tried to swim but it was no use. I can't breathe, I will die. then a hand grabbed my leg and dragged me to the bottom. Then so many hands grabbed me and started to drag me.

"You killed us, you don't have the right to live" I heard darkness voice.

Then I remembered what I did, I did sin but I can atone. I can't live like a bitch,

I showed my middle finger to whoever said those words to me.

'Fuck off, bitch, you can't decide what I should do,' I thought

Then I attacked those hands and tried to reach the surface but suddenly a golden light covered my eyes and I felt a soft and smooth skin touch my hand. A hand grabbed me and dragged me upwards and I found myself in a room. This is a bedroom. How did I come to this place?

Yeah, A person dragged him out of the dark sea.

But now I can't see it's like blur view. Then I heard a soft voice.

"Rudra, I'm hungry, make Chicken biryani for me"

( ಠ_ಠ)

This doesn't sound like a request, this is more like an Order.

Then I tried to look at her but I can't see her face. She had Light Blond Hair. But why do I feel danger if I say I won't do it?

"Well, Mam, I don't have materials, so I can't do it," I said.

"What? You don't have enough materials, then I will go and hunt Chickens" Then she summoned a sword and armor.

Her sword and armor look dark black and red.

'wake up,'

"Just wait here dear, I will bring chickens"

"Wait, lady, but who are you"

"... Are you saying you forget about me" she angrily said and she pointed her sword at me. 

"wake up"

Yes, now I remembered I have the power to meet the different realities of the future.

"Lady, listen to me, I am from a different timeline and I am not the person... " she cut me and said