Chapter 15

Note: From onwards the story will go in a slow phase and I decided that even if it takes 2-3 chapters to complete I will write the story.

In the future, I will re-edit the first chapters after completing volume one.

***

Naruto pov

Right now I am watching with my daughter, how powerful Karma Boruto, and Kawaki sparring. Then I heard Ino's voice and I also sensed something coming to my place.

{Naruto,  you got a second} Ino said

{Yeah, how many }

{Just one, heading straight at you }

{Got it, just do me a favor, and tell the police force to stay put.  I will deal with this myself}

{Okay}

*Far away from them. 

"Delta, this bitch is totally out of control," Kashin Koji said seeing Delta. 

*With naruto

"You three, an enemy is heading this way, Boruto take, Hima, and stay far away from here, " Naruto said.

"Whatdadya mean, an enemy," Hima said

"Someone is coming after Kawaki, I'll face them"

"Now go boruto, "

"Hm, okay"

Boom

Then Delta landed near them.

Kawaki started to sweat seeing Delta.

"you... Delta"

"It seems you remembered how much trouble you caused me, I will punish you hmm, Kawaki," she said watching All of them.

Naruto already knew about Delta from the system and Kawaki. He still didn't say about group chat to everyone and he didn't give the smartphone to investigate not because he didn't trust anyone, but because it will be disrespectful to his new friends even Shikamaru agreed.  He believed Naruto in this matter because Naruto brought Healing Recipe from the shop and it became successful and now Konaha Planning to manufacture them for the whole world and Earn money from it.

But Naruto gave the order to use this profit on Rain Village.

"Yeah, I remembered about you Uzumaki Naruto, you are the leader of this village, right? It is an honor to meet you but could you move aside, you are in my way, I have some business with that boy, " she said.

"She is a monster,  " Kawaki said and Boruto found Kawaki acting weird means he is telling the truth.

"Sorry, but Kawaki is a guest of mine, I can't let a outsider like you meet him," Naruto said calmly

"Oh, you are annoying I will kill you first," Delta said

"Stay back Boruto, watch over Hima, and Kawaki focus on yourself, don't let fear consume you," Naruto said and started to walk to Delta.

"Everyone talks too much about you, I will prove to them you are nothing and weak," She said

Naruto summoned his Thor hammer and started to swing the hammer very fast. His eyes glow with lighting and the weather changed on the spot. The weather shows how Naruto is angry.

"You dare to lay a finger on my kids in front of me, I will make sure you will die today, and not only you, I will hunt this Jigen too," Naruto said.

'Dad became Mad, ' Boruto thought.

Delta noticing a sudden change in the sky understood it was Naruto's work and was shocked.

"A mortal can't control the weather, only g... " she stopped finishing her sentence 

"It's my first time fighting with a hammer, so I don't know how to hold back, ...