Chapter 17

Naruto world

Delta uploaded herself into a new body after she was defeated by Naruto.

She opened her eyes and with anger, she destroyed that place.

"You bastard, I will make you paY Uzumaki Naruto," she said and started to move to meet Jigen.

"Hey Delta, can you stop destroying things," Amado said

"shut up, like it or not my work is to destroy things, if you have energy, then go and do your research old man, " She left.

"yeah, loudmouth," Amado said

Then she met Boro, Code, and Jigen

"Hey Delta, I heard you got destroyed by a single attack, haha," Boro said

Delta tried to attack him but her attack can't able to touch his body.

"Haha, I thought you were depressed but you didn't change"

"Sorry to disappoint you boro, but I am the one who will kill That Naruto" Delta said

"You are no match for him, you got destroyed by a single attack, I am the only match for him now," Code said to her.

"No, I just let my guard down, next-... " Delta was cut off by Jigen.

"That's enough Delta, what a mess, I told you to assist Koji, and complete the mission, where Koji is right now? "

"He is spying on Kawaki"

"wasn't the mission to retrieve Kawaki, what the heck he is doing," Boro said

"That's what I want to do, but Koji stopped me and he told me he will spy to gain more information"

"Information," Jigen said and he saw Amado smoking

"Naruto can Manipulate Weather and lighting and with lighting he defeated me," She said with anger and Clenched her fists.

"What? " code said and confused because they didn't hear this information even Amado was Shocked to hear.

He received information on how the body got destroyed but he didn't expect Naruto can do what she said.

"He must have Rinnegan eyes, Sage of Six Path eyes, " Jigen said.

"but I can handle him easily," he said to them.

" And one more thing, I saw another Krama user, Jigen," Delta said. 

"What? " Jigen said

"Karma user, is it Sasuke Uchiha," Code said

"Nope, it is Hokage's son, Boruto" Delta said

"Uzumaki Boruto" Jigen smiled

'I didn't expect this, momoshiki you sly fox, you implanted krama in the end ' Jigen thought.

Unknown to them Amado changed his plans after hearing Naruto's powers.

***
Jin-woo world

After he received his system everything changed and then he got a phone, from then he started to see weird things.

But at least he got good friends and they don't try to use him.

It is really surprising to him that this phone Or system can stop the world. When he came back everything went normal.

Then he talked to new members and he liked them because they are good people.

And The Admin is now talking normally like a friend and this change is good. Because before he looked like a Villain who will do anything to achieve what he wanted but now he is Friendly and his Aura is positive.