10. Gojo vs Rudra (To become better)

"What do you want to talk about?" I said and started to walk near Vibranium and adamantium metal blocks which are present on the island and started to take them with me, in my inventory.

I wonder how to create weapons with them.

"I mean from how you got kidnapped to now," Gojo said and started to follow me.

"... I was kidnapped, then they did experiments to find out about my powers,  3 days later they found out that I am useless because I got a healing skill that only works after absorbing sunlight. Then they torture me to death, that's when I got a system and I got powers. Then I killed all those trash and destroyed that place. Then I escaped and then I found a phone and that's how I came here."

I took another block and then Gojo asked another question.

"Did you feel anything when you killed them"

"No, I didn't feel anything for all the people I killed" Yes I didn't feel anything and I felt only empty even when I tortured that mad scientist.

"So didn't feel anything Even when you killed innocent children." when I heard I dropped the block.

"W-what..… Are you saying I didn't ki-killed..… Kids" I said to him

"Kid, didn't I tell you I can see curses? I can see the innocent kids who turned into curses and attached to your body. They are asking why you don't save them" Gojo said

"That's bullshit. Stop playing with me or I will kill… you"

"You said you can sense life force then you can also see negative life force. So why don't use your skill on your body? ".

Then I did what he said and I saw kids from between 4 years to 16 years kids hugged me. All of their bodies look burned and I can see bones. 

"W̶h̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶?̶ ̶W̶h̶y̶?̶ ̶ ̶W̶h̶y̶?̶ ̶ ̶W̶h̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶e̶?̶ ̶ ̶I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶h̶u̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶!̶ ̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶s̶!̶ ̶ ̶W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶?̶"

I heard all children's voices and anger towards me. I fell to the ground. And stopped using the skill.

"haa haa haa" I started to breathe heavily. 

"Now tell me, Why Did you kill them? "

"I didn't kill them they burnt to death in a fire and they are experimented on by Hydra before I came to that place. "

"Okay, why did they die? "

"be…because of the bomb I installed in the hideout"

"So it means you killed them indirectly"

"No, it's not my fault, I even freed them they didn't escape, it's their fault, they died because they are weak! Right, that's it!"

Gojo saw the emptiness in Rudra's eyes.

"You think these kids who got experimented on for months have the strength to escape the place? Did you think they are lucky as you"

"why do I have to care about them? Heroes should do that work.… No one saved me then why should I save someone"

"I've known men like you before, angry fellows, who blame the world for their misfortunes. Who ignore people's cries for help because nobody helped them in their time of need. I don't really care what your past was like, but just know, you are doing the very thing you detest other people for doing - nothing."