35. How to treat Young masters.

Russia, unknown forest, Hydra base...

(Regis pov)

"stop this monster, shoot it, dieeuu-... " an NPC said to his friend but both of them died on the spot.

[Aether Slash]

Regis used his Aether and started to kill everyone in his way.

"Hahaha, All of you bitches gonna die by me. Hahaha!! " He said to hear everyone in that place.

Regis started to laugh like a villain. And started to every hydra. His body was covered with the blood of the Hydra people.

'Rudra clones are already started to save kids and test subjects, so our objective is nearly finished, his clones are taken all mutants to the portals. I was very disappointed that their no single top for me to play, tch, well let's think of Plans C and D for making My ship true.' Regis thought and he entered the control room by destroying the Door.

'I felt someone is here' he suddenly dodged an attack from above.

"Shit, what type of demon you are," An unknown man asked Regis after he showed himself.

He looks like an old Vampire.

"Again vampire, well let's play with this toy for now," Regis said in an unhappy tone. 

"what do you say, you fucker, I will control you and make you lick my foot. I have the power to control animals and bats, haha " he said to Regis. He did a pose with hands

'Which idiot will tell his powers to the opponents' Regis thought

"Now hear my Voice, come lick my foot," Vampire said

Regis gave a weird look at him.

"Are you gay? I'm not into that shit" Regis said and took some distance from him.

"What? Why can't I control a dog" He said with a shocked face.

He called Regis a Dog... Bad move... He should pay for his ignorance.

"What... did  ... you... " Regis said in a dark tone.

Regis released his Aura.  Which looks dark purple. And Regis covered himself with ATHER. 

"I said you are a dog-..."

'What is this feeling? I felt This dog's Aura it's like a Demon staring at me with Anger and killing intent' the vampire thought

"HOW DARE YOU, TO CALL ME DOG AGAIN? "

'Is this Dog a real Demon' He felt fear

Regis started to move slowly towards him.

'I'm fearing a Dog, No, it can't be I must have been mistaken, I am John Falsworth, how can I fear this mere dog, ' He bit his lips.

"huh, you fucking crazy Dog," he said and look down on Regis.

Regis disappeared and appeared in front of him.

'He is fast, I didn't even notice his moments' Then Regis attack him with his claw and cut off his Abdomen. Blood overflowing from his body. He didn't understand, his skin is very strong but this dog cut his skin like it is nothing.

Next, Regis stabbed him with his Horns on his chest. Then he kicked him and sent him crashing into the wall.

"Haaahhuu cough" blood coming from his mouth.

'How can a dog be this strong'

Then John attacks Regis with his Claw but Regis easily dodges his attacks. For Regis John attacks are very slow like a snail.