26. After The fight

Mc pov

Why is she waiting for me? Then I checked the rewards.

[1. A Possible Future Vision 
2. 3000 sp
3. 80% Discount on houses

•Hidden reward due to changing Mr. Ross's fate and many others.

4. Charm of Luck and Probability talisman
-The Charm of Luck grants the wielder supernaturally good luck. This causes anything and everything to go their way, but only if there was a possibility of it going their way in the first place. It makes all of the possessor's endeavors succeed in a good way. However, any opponents that may happen to be nearby suffer from increased misfortune.]

'Damn it, lucky bastard' Regis said then he came into his real form.

'Hahaha'

Then I wore the Charm Talisman to my neck. Now I got Plot armor.  Then brought a never House for Hulk and Betty. Hulk was shocked to see a house pop up out of nowhere.

"Hulk, Let Her rest in Her room," I said and used telekinesis on Betty, to send her to her room. Hulk nodded and sat in front of his new house and watched Sunrise.

Betty is a kind girl. She will be a free servant who will take care of Mutant kids and Hulk in the future. And also Banner needs a person who loves him. I don't think black widow will fall for him like in mcu. I am pretty sure MCU made Natasha a romantic interest to Banner because they don't have Betty's character rights. I checked her memories she is the Best waifu material and Banner needs her. I don't want their life to be broken because of fate.

Then I went to Artoria. I saw a serious and worried expression on her.

"... Artoria, they will stay with us from now onwards. He is Hulk and she is... " Artoria cut off my words.

"We need to talk in private," She said and telling me to come inside the house.

'Buddy, Is that Charm of Luck fake or what, I can tell seeing her expression, you are fucked up now' Regis said and I also have similar thoughts.

On three of us sat on the ground. I don't know what she wanted to talk about. But this silence is killing me.

"Cough... What do you want to talk about Artoria? "

"Rudra, why did you not say the truth, you are going to fight with a monster," she said

'what the fuck' Regis and I had a shocking face.

"H-How did you know"

"When I slept I got a dream no they memories of yours. I saw a few memories of yours and about this world because of the Master servant contract." She dropped a boom on us.

'Nooo, did she see what I imagined about her in her sexy outfit Wait! she said Rudra's memories right not mine Thank god.' Regis felt revived. 

This is not what I expected at all. What memories did she see? What should I do? Should I tell everything to her? I don't know. 

"I was surprised that this world is very dangerous than I thought. I think your existence can't be missed by higher gods, Rudra. But I still didn't see more information about this world. Rudra, I won't permit you to go anywhere without my permission." she said and turned her head to Regis.

"Regis, why didn't you say,  Rudra, is going to fight earlier?  "

"... Ahh you didn't ask me, Artoria," Regis said.

"From now onwards you will tell me every action of Rudra to me" She orders him.

"Yes, Ma'am," He said like a good dog. And Artoria patted his head while he smiled.