Chapter 16.

Mc pov

I appeared in the front seat of Wilson Fisk. He was first surprised to see my speed but regained his look.

"I know you can kill me easily but you didn't which means you want something or you want to talk with me," He said

I crossed my arms and give a smile. Wilson Fisk knows how to handle the situation.

"I want to ask a few questions."

He nodded and started to drink the wine.

"Why don't you stop this evil organization? Because of you, many innocents are suffering,  and what is your motto? "

"Kid you don't know much about darkness in this society. There will be always evil in this world, no matter where you go. No one can stop that evil, even god can't do anything about it. That's why I decided why not that evil shouldn't be organized in this world. And from then I created my evil organization and maintained a balance in this society. In a way, I saved this society."

I became silent, wilson fisk is right. At first, I thought he is a common villain but now I have respect for him.

But this is not enough for me to let Wilson Fisk do whatever he wants.

He is a legitimate businessman. This is something the Yakuza frequently makes sure to do, having both legitimate business fronts like rental companies and property management to hide their more illicit businesses like drug and gun-running.

Kingpin follows this practice as well, commonly making sure that his business associates are none the wiser to his nefarious workings in the background.

He is a necessary evil. After all.

"You are right, kingpin"

"yes, then why don't you join me, I can feel Darkness in your eyes, and not only that A evil organization is trying to kill you, right? I can give you protection under me, so decided now kid. Not only that I can give you Money, shares, Beautiful Women" He said to me.

'What a funny idiot, In this world there are so many sexy women roaming around the world, any intelligent idiot will decline it' Regis said in mind.

I ignored him and said

"Sorry wilson fisk, I will decline your offer, "

"Wrong choice kid," then he took a Gun and shoot at Rudra.

Bang Bang

*Kaw.Kaw. Kaw. Kaw.Kaw.Kaw

Then suddenly Rudra turned into a flock of Crows and scattered around.

"You thought you have a chance to kill me with a gun"

"What, who are you?... What the hell is going on? " he tried to call his servants but he can not able to call them.

Suddenly he found himself on land and he saw a Red moon.

"You are under my Genjustu", Rudra said

In the real world.

Rudra took Slave Card. It has 10 stars on it.

[Do you want to use this card on the target? ]

[Yes]

Then one star disappeared and appeared on Kingpin's hand.

Now he is my Slave.

"From onwards you will follow my words. You will stop Human trafficking and all illegal activities which harm innocent people. You can still do your dirty work and control the evil organization.