14. New Quests

Tom and Jerry's pov

We can see a Cat and mouse watching Tv in a house. This is Tom and Jerry. But they are not enjoying the tv show. Their eyes filled with boredom.

In the past, the cat tried every day to catch the smart mouse. But as time passed both of them felt bored. Because trying to do the same thing again and again will make anyone bored.

Now both of them are trying to find anything interesting but to their luck they didn't find it. So they give up and now they do their daily work, eating, watching, and sleeping.

*Damd.

They hear a sound and found a smartphone. Jerry took the phone and brought it to Tom. Out of curiosity, Jerry opened the phone and found there is no lock.

Both of them gave smiles like they found something interesting.

[Tom and Jerry' joined the Group chat]

[You have received a gift, Do you want to open]

Both of them didn't understand anything but they understand about gifts. Then Tom pressed yes.

[yes]

[Language Skill: The user can Understand and speak any language by reading the information particles around the world.]

At first, they are confused but suddenly Tom said.

"I don't get it, is this a game, and if it is then this skill is useless in the game right?" Tom said

"wait! Tom you are talking, not only you, but I can also, talk now," Jerry said and was shocked.

"NOW you mentioned that, I can talk in human language. Just wait here, Jerry I will talk to our owner" Without listening to Jerry, Tom went to the Owner lady.

"Good morning, miss," Tom said

"Good morning," said the lady doing her work. But a second later she realized her cat is talking in human language.

"Surprised, I can now talk in your language"

"AHAHHAAHAHAAAHHHHHAA" the lady screamed and Jumped from the window. Then she started to run for her life.

"Why are you running? Why are you running? " Tom asked seeing her running.

Seeing all of this, Jerry hit the head, Why is Tom have a low Iq?

**

Naruto Pov

Right now Naruto is trying to change Kawaki by talking with him.

"Friendship can change the world in unbelievable ways," Naruto said and saw the Team 7 photo.

"yeah," Kawaki said.

"That too I've proven firsthand!" Naruto said and smiled.

Then Kawaki went shopping and left home.

*Damd.

He hears a sound and found a weird rectangular device. He didn't see anyone.

"Kurama, did you sense anyone here"

"𝗛𝗺𝗺𝗺, 𝗻𝗼, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝗼𝘅 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲."

"Is this a game device, it has been a while since I played a game, dattobayo"

He took that device to find anything suspicious. But he didn't find anything.

[Lord 7th joined the Group chat]