34. Attack on Hydra part 2

(Mc pov)

My plan is simple, even if the hydra has some hidden weapon. I can deal with them with my powers and also I have Tom and Jerry. They are powerful for Hydra.

Hydra going to see some weird powers, they can't even imagine in their dreams. They will feel embarrassed when they get defeated by Animals. 

"Regis open the portal to those places," I said and Regis did as I told.

"Rudra, I want to go with the second group," he asked me.

"Hmm, okay" I agreed and I can summon him whenever I want. So he can do what he wanted.

Regis seems to be very happy, yeah he told me that he likes to torture Villains. I wonder how will he torture them. Wait! He is not coming with me because Artoria will see his evil said. Son of a bitch!

Whatever, and the places where Hydra hideouts are Canada, Sir Lanka, Korea, few other Islands.

I turned to see Tom and Jerry, they have serious faces like someone took their money. Yeah, they love kids. After all. Even I watched them when I was young. It feels nostalgic. I never thought one day I will see them in real life and fight with them.

I'm a lucky person I think.

Then I saw Magic wands on their hands. All their clones also possess them. I think they can do magic with toon force.

I can also change reality with my power. So in the future, I should work hard to achieve that level. Yeah, Even Wanda can do that. So I will be stronger than her. After all, Anodite is a nerfed version of Alien X. My potential is very High. I just need to work hard.

Wait! now I remembered Wanda. I need to stop her in the future from doing anything stupid.

'Buddy you can think about Brain Issues Waifu later, First complete this mission. Maybe we can find her on this mission. ' Regis said to me.

I just ignored him.

"Okay, start the mission" Then everyone started to move into the portal.

Artoria is coming with me. She is wearing a Black Suit. She looks very good at that. She felt my gaze and said to me.

"Is there something wrong? "

"No, that suit looks good when you wear it," I said.

"Oh, I see" She can not able to say Thanks. Just how did she live a life without emotions? I should do something about that. But again she looks adorable when she shows her side.

"I think we should move" Then we entered our portal.

[Canada-North Dakota border]

Then we entered in front of a huge factory or military base. So this is Hydra nest. A house for cockroaches. Pathetic. Now All my clones attack 13 Hydra hideouts at the same time. This will be a Gift from me to them.

I hate Hydra.

Maybe the Hate inside me wants to destroy this place with a Boom. But I can't because of my goal.

[Mana Barrier]

Then I created a Mana barrier around this place. So they can't escape. I won't let a single bitch escape from me. They started to panic and ran around because they saw a barrier out of nowhere.

[Intruders Attacking our base Kill all of them and bring their leaders to me.]

I see, then I should kill them for trying to kill us. I saw All the Hydra soldiers rushing at us. They started firing at us. I stopped all bullets in the air And sent them back them. Headshot. I made a headshot in real life. After My clones started training, they also started training on Mob powers

Then I saw a different group with Energy guns. Just when I was about to kill them. Suddenly a light attacked Hydra Soldiers. After the light is dead. I saw pigs in the place of Hydra soldiers. It turns out Tom and Jerry changed Hydra soldiers into pigs.

I saw them for an answer

"Rudra, why do we need to kill them? If we change them into pigs. It would be the best punishment for them" Jerry said and Tom nodded his head

Yeah, it would be best for them to live A life of pigs and sheep.

"Okay, Turn them into sheep, Birds also. I will kill whoever comes my way. And all my clones will go and save kids and also destroy this place" With that I started moving.

I sensed this whole place. I found where the leader bitch of this place is hiding.

When I saw the Energy gun I absorbed its power. This Energy feels different. Maybe they Succeed in using Space Stone like a red skull. If so But they glow White instead of Blue. Weird or maybe this technology is different than movie.

I saw the main building and again hydra soldiers rush at me and Artoria. She took her Invisible Blade

[Mana Wave]

I sent a mana wave and cut them in half. I gave 👍 to Artoria, everything is fine. She nodded and Then we went to the building. And I opened the door to see More than 20 people in white coats staring at me. They must be scientists. All of them gathered in a single place after I attacked this place.

First I took all weapons from them with telekinesis and destroyed

"You have telekinesis ability," a brown hair with glasses man said

I didn't waste time and activated my Sharingan to see all of their memories.

Every one of them hates mutants. But One person is on the mutant side, She is X-23 mother. She is Sarah Kinney.

But suddenly a hydra female soldier attacked me with... Knife WAIT a knife.

"Trainer Kimura! Wait!... " Random NPC said.

Before this bitch can attack me.

I activated Rinkaku (Tentacles) which are now Purple and they are glowing like Anodite form. Then I hit her and sent her away. She went through the wall by destroying it and fell outside.

"I follow in Gender Equality," I said after hitting a Woman.

"You... Don't know with whom you are messing with" the leader said

"Yes, Why should I care about names"

Mana thread

With mana thread, I cut their heads on the spot. Only 2 people are alive. They are Leader and Sarah.

Then I went near him.

"Adam Harkins, the head of facility 115. Thank you for giving me the information about Hydra" I said to him.

"My name, how, wait you have more powers than we thought, Right? " he said.

"Who knows "

"Shit, but he will kill you all," Harkins said and activated a button. Then suddenly a ROBOT came from the ground by destroying the floor.

"Hahaha, this is Sentinel, it is a mutant-hunting robot, Now he will kill you," He said.

Then Artoria cut the Sentinel in half with her blade. He was shocked to see this.

"Do you think this Sentinel can stop us? Are you Serious, You are in bad luck, dude"

Then I sent him into Tsukuyomi and tortured him. After coming out he died on the spot.

I turned to see Sarah Kinney, she is in fear.

"Sarah Kinney, you are not a hater or evil like them. So why don't you join us? I'm trying to save mutant kids, so please help us."

She remembered her daughter and her expression changed.

"Okay I will join but I want to be with my daughter," she asked me

I agreed with her.

***
A/N: Don't worry in the next chapter we will see Tom and Jerry's action.