Chapter Thirty Nine

Two days later

Over the days, I've been constantly thinking about Brendon. I really wanted to talk this situation out. I really do want him back, but I just can't decide on whether to believe him. It's just hard and stressful just by not talking not to him. I miss him.

I got my morning coffee ready and hurried out as soon as I could to Brendon's. I know, it's a stupid idea to go crawling to him for answers on what we are going to be, but I really want to talk now. I need to actually open up to him without causing a disaster. I just want to resolve all this.

I sat my coffee down in the table and left for the car. I soon started it up and left. The ride there felt like forever. I had nerves going from one side of me to the next. It felt like hours that I've been driving. I turned the corner until I saw his house. White two story with black edges. I parked up at the garage and sat there for a minute to calm myself. I need to do this, and if it goes bad, at least he'll know all he needs to know. And with that, I got out of the car and went up to his door. As I got closer to the door, I started to hear something. It sounded like a faint yelling. I went closer to the door until I heard it perfectly. It sounded actually like two people yelling at each other. I heard Brendon's voice but I couldn't make out who the other person was. I didn't want to stay around to listen, but something caught my attention.

"You can't just come in here and think I'll go back to you!" Brendon yelled.

"Yes you can. Brendon, I've loved you longer than that girl did. You told me that you didn't care about her anymore!" A girl shouted.

"Sarah, listen," he said.

  Why in the world was she in there with him? I thought I told him not to talk to her anymore. I can't believe he lied again. Tears streamed down my face as I turned to leave. I don't need this. I don't want the feeling of hurt anymore.

"Sarah, I..."

"You what, Brendon?"

"I love her." He yelled back.

I was stopped dead in my tracks. Shivers were sent down my spine as the words left his mouth. Did her really just tell her that? I ran back up to the door to listen on what she had to say.

"Why?" She asked, lowering her tone.

"Because, maybe I was just too foolish to see, but I love her. And not just love her, I need her. Did I want to forget her at one point of time? Yes, but only because I thought I'd never see her again. I know you can see how much I love her. I think the whole world can see it. that's why you pushed her away from me. I don't think I've ever been so happy than to be with her. But, now that's all gone. Because of you. She let me go and now I can't get her back. I love her too much to let her go, Sarah." He said.

"You know, you use to love me. You were happy with me." She said between sniffles.

"What's so special about her?"

" the difference between you and her is that she's the one," he said.

I felt my heart pound to the sound of his voice. I needed to go in. I don't care if Sarah is in there, I just need to show him that I'm not gone yet.

I opened the door and looked around until my eyes met his. A smile was put on my face as I ran to him. He caught me in his arms and and I wrapped my legs around him.

"You're the one for me too." I smiled, and then kissed him.

Our kiss was not fast or sloppy. It was slow with passion. Not for one second did I think I would regret it either. It was perfect. It almost had the feeling that no one else was around.

"God, bye Brendon. Don't expect me to come back either." Sarah said, slamming the door shut.

He put me down and looked at me. His hands were still placed on my waist and my arms were still locked around his neck.

"Um, just a quick thought. Did you listen to our conversation?" He said.

"Brendon, you're ruining the moment." I laughed.

He smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

"Will you come back to me now?" He asked.

"Even if you gave me a hundred reasons not to, I still would." I said.

He grabs my hand and our fingers intertwine. I looked up at him and he looked back down at me. With no words being said, I knew what both of us were feeling. Love. The way his eyes light up and how his smiled curled. He always looked the best when he was happy. Every time I look at him, he's happy. I guess you could say I am too.

"I love you, Alex Parker."

"I love you too, Brendon Urie."

"Hey Bren." I said.

"Yes?"

"Thank you for not letting me go." I said, placing my head on his chest.

"I love you way too much to ever do that." He said holding me tighter.

And with that, I felt complete. Knowing that he's not like everyone else in the world. He is different because of who he is and I am grateful to get to have him. Our love is wild, but a good kind of wild. Like the ones you see in romantic movies. We may not all have a love like that in our lifetime, so that's why I am so grateful to at least seen and to have a love just like that. I crave his love deeply the more I'm with him. I am his and he is mine. It's been this way all along.

************

Well, that's all guys! I want to thank you guys for sticking with us through this story and giving us the likes and wonderful comments. I hoped it ended right with you guys as it did with us. I hope later down the road we'll make more fan fics, so hopefully this isn't the last! But thank you guys so much for everything. It couldn't of been done without you all!

-- RSD_angel & Urieface!