Final Author's Note

Y'all🥹

Y'all🥹

Bliss is over.

Wowza.

This was the story that I was really eager to write! I loved it sooo much! Writing the amazingly perfect and sweet Connor Jefferies was great. He gave me cavities.

I liked how they both had things they overcame. However, they both still had to deal with some of the repercussions. I liked showing their weaknesses and how it was handled with love.

Fun fact, after the engagement, I had no idea what I was doing with this book. I knew how I wanted the engagement chapter to go and then I was stunned.

God took the wheel. I had to trust His guidance, which I do, but it was hard. I would try to write and then nothing worthy would come out of it. Eventually, I realized He really wanted to be in control.

I normally keep an update schedule...I couldn't do that after the engagement. God had the ideas and I had to listen to Him.

I wanted Connor to get hurt, which is why I pushed You are my sunshine....God took that out and in turn, gave me David.

David made things sweeter for Bliss and Connor.

Going backward, the dating process.

I loved that!

Connor was deadset on swooning and wooing Bliss. He did everything! He was relentless and he won her heart!

I didn't want him to be perfect, like flawless. I loved his shortcomings. I loved when he had to face Chief Marcus because Chief Marcus was coming between him and Bliss.

I loved when he didn't want their son to be named after him. His character had such depth. it was beautiful.

He lived the life of a man after God's heart.

Bliss.

She was a sweetheart. I loved her spunk that showed up when Connor's insecurities came. She loves Connor. No one could change that! Not even Connor!

She was in awe of how good Connor was. She was also in awe of how she reacted to being with him. I loved writing about Bliss's discoveries! Katrina was a great help.

My plan in writing this story was to showcase sweet love and authenticity. I think that's always what I want.

This story pushed that even further.

Connor's obedience. That's something huge. He listened and waited on God. He was the sheep that heard his Shepherd's voice.

One thing I also loved was Bliss's journey in letting go.

She let go, it hurt, she cried, she wondered, she was confused, she questioned God, and she trusted God.

He wanted her to move forward.

There are so many lessons in this book. I can't note them all.

If I could just leave you all with something to chew on, it would be this.

When you walk with God, don't expect perfection. Don't expect everyone to do what He asks of them. Remember who He is. Learn His heart. Know His character. Listen to Him. Question Him respectfully. Talk to Him. Let go when He leads you to. Cling to Him always. And if you can, dance for Him. It's truly liberating.💃🏽🥹🥰

I love you all!

Thank you for joining me on this journey.

Bliss was special to me.

I think it's my longest book yet.

I'll be back with something new.

A new collection. I believe this is my last book in the Song of Solomon Collection, for now.

I hope the collection has blessed you!

Pure intimacy is the key.

I have to go now!

Pray for me as I pray for you.💕

I want something extra special for you all in this next story God has yet to reveal.

Bye!👋🏽🥹🫶🏽🌈