Carville

(Somewhere in Toontown, Generous walks up to Twistar with a package in her hooves)

Generous: Twistar, look. I got my... (She notices Twistar has the same package. She unwraps hers to show a reef blower. Twistar unwraps hers to show a flower vase. Generous laughs) I'm sorry, Twi. It's just for a second, I thought- (Notices Twistar has the same reef blower as she does)

Twistar: Hey, you got the same reef blower as me! (She blows at Generous) Tag, you're it.

(Generous laughs. Both run around tagging each other. Twistar blows away a can)

Generous: Hey, let's go show this to Thunder!

(They go to Thunder house)

Generous: Hey Thunder!!!!

Thunder: (From the window) What's going on out here?

Generous: We're playing with our new reef blowers!

Thunder: Playing with a reef blower? That is the most childish thing I have ever heard of.

Generous: But it's fun!

Thunder: Fun?! How could playing with one of those over-sized hair dryers possibly be fun?

Twistar: Like this... (She sucks the window up)

Thunder: (Thunder pulls his face out of the wall) Chafed. (Opens his front door) Alright, that's...! (Twistar sucks up the door)

Generous: Let's go to Rose's house.

Twistar: Yeah!

(The two walk to, and they see Thunder digging a hole up to the surface, seeing as how he couldn't exit his house any other way. He jumps out of it, fuming)

Generous: Thunder, you're steaming! You're like a steamed vegetable, only smarter.

Thunder: Put my windows back!

Generous: No problem, Thunder! We're on your side! (The two set their blowers to 'Blow' and aim at Thunder's house) Any second now...

(All the items fly out of the hoses at once and blow Thunder's house to pieces. Debris falls everywhere)

Thunder: GC, this is the final straw. I am going to move so far away, that I will be able to brag about it. I would- (He is hit on the head with a rock) I would rather tear out my carburetor, carry it into the middle of the nearest four-way intersection, and skip rope with it, than go on living where I do now!

(The TV falls to the ground and turns on. On the television is a truckwho stands in front of a rainbow)

Truck: Hi there! Is this the final straw? Do you want to move so far away, that you can brag about it? Would you rather tear out your carburetor, walk out into the middle of the nearest three-way-

Thunder: Four-way!

Truck: Four-way intersection, and skip rope with it, than continue living where you do now? Then move to-

(The screen goes to static, as Twistar has changed the channel with a remote)

Twistar: I hate this channel.

Thunder: No! No! (He grabs the remote and changes it back)

Truck: -Vehicle Acres! Where happiness is just a suction cup away!

(Later, Thunder arrives in a large complex, fenced off. There is a golden door, and above it is the sign "Vehicles Acres." Thunder walks to the door, with a few other things. He talks into the intercom on the door)