The lost princess (Part 1)

(At the OC House in Toontown, Generous and her friends are making some flyers)

Camila: Well, Generous. It was a great idea for you to make these flyers.

Generous: I know, our shows need more toons. So maybe if we get more toons to join our team, we can have more success and less struggle.

Thunder: About darn time... Hey, Twistar, how are you doing with those flyers?

Twistar: (Gathers some flyers) Well, they're all good to go-

(The fan near her sends the flyers flying through the window)

Twistar: Oops....

Generous: Well, I guess we can still spread the word.

(The flyers were flying across Toontown. A dog named Tucker who was just leaving a pet store found one and was amazed by it)

Tucker: (Reads it) "Wanna be an official member of the greatest oc's"? I don't know who they are but maybe I should check it out. (Leaves)

(A Prairie dog named Misty had found one flyer)

Misty: I really wanna meet these guys. (Leaves)

(A fox named Annabelle and a cat-dog hybrid named Lula were chatting when they found another flyer)

Annabelle: Lula look!

Lula: (Looks at the flyer and becomes happy)

(A lavender unicorn with orange mane and tail, but having dyed her mane blue and was named Seashell arrives in Toontown feeling uneasy with her surroundings until she finds one flyer)

Seashell: Oh, this looks interesting.

(Eventually more toons started finding these flyers. The toons included a dachshund named May, a cockatoo named Stella, a sugar glider named Addison, a dragon named Fireball, a cat named Penelope and a hellhound named Dominic. Meanwhile, there were a ferret and a parrot talking)

Bailey: That's it Trimplechip. Game over. Our last kopeck gone for this flea-infested theater, and still no girl to pretend to be Snowfrost the lost princess!

Trimplechip: We'll find her, Bailey. She's here somewhere, right under our noses. (Finds one flyer)

Bailey: Hey, what's this? (Takes a look) The greatest oc's?

Trimplechip: What are they a band?

Bailey: I don't know but maybe we should find out.

Trimplechip: Maybe they're an organization who helps homeless animals. (Leaves with Bailey) I'm tired of living in the streets.

(Later, all the toons who saw the flyers came to the OC House. Just as they got in a dog followed them inside unnoticed as a female Frosticon mixel with blind eyes appeared)

Frosticon mixel: Wolfie, Wolfie? Where are you? (Hears Wolfie's barks in the OC House then tries to feel the door handle, once she managed to take it she opened the door and got in unnoticed)

Seashell: Hello?

Tucker: Anyone in there?

Generous: (Arrives with her friends and sees them) Oh hi, you must be here to join our team are ya?

Dominic: As a matter of fact, yep.

Twistar: (Whispers to Evelyn) Is it just me or did a hellhound found our flyer?

Evelyn: (Whispers) We'll see if he'll hurt anyone.

Misty: We all were interested.

Trimplechip: Yeah, so tell us all about you.