Carnival disaster

(It was night at Toontown and in Edward William's mansion a sound was heard in the middle of the night)

?????: (Offscreen) Mommy! Daddy!!! Mummy, Daddy!!!!

Edward Williams: (Wakes up) Mmph. Vicky's calling us, Beatrice.

Beatrice Williams: You get up. She'll listen to you.

(Edward gets up and enters Vicky's room)

Edward Williams: Vicky? What troubles you, my owlet?

(A young Vicky Williams was hiding under her blankets and climbs out of her bed and approaches her dad)

Young Vicky: Daddy! Daddy! (Hugs him) I had a dream! A really bad dream!

Edward Williams: A nightmare.

Young Vicky: I was looking all over the mansion, and... I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there! (Sobs)

Edward Williams: There there, Vicky, it's okay. You're okay. (Takes out a guitar and walks Vicky back to bed) When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember... No matter what happens to me, I will never be far away... from my special little starlight. (Plays the guitar and begins singing a lullaby to Vicky) 🎵I remember tears streaming down your face

When I said I'll never let you go

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

(Vicky begins yawning and closes her eyes)

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, oh

Just close your eyes

You'll be alright

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh oh oh~🎵

(As he finishes, he puts Vicky back to bed and leaves as she settles to sleep. Cut to several years later, Vicky now a teenager is awakened by her father's voice and knocking on the door)

Edward Williams: (Offscreen) Vicky? Vicky?

Vicky Williams: (Wakes up) Yeah?

Edward Williams: (Offscreen) Sorry to wake you, but...

Vicky Williams: No, no, no. You didn't. (She yawns with her eyes still closed) I've been up for hours. (As she sits she falls back asleep and starts to snore, as her head drops she startles herself awake) Who is it?

Edward Williams: (Offscreen) It's me your father, Vicky.

(Soon, Vicky got ready and followed her father downstairs. She went to the kitchen and starts drinking a cup of coffee)

Vicky Williams: Mornin' dad. (Drinks some coffee) Why you wake me up for?

Edward Williams: I wanted to tell you; it's been a while since we had fun together. Then I heard the Mid-Summer Festival is coming to town. I haven't taken you there for a long time. Why don't we go there?