Nightmare on Toontown

(It's morning in Toontown, and Catherine was outside playing frisbee with her brother Marshal)

Catherine: Alright, Marshal. Catch the frisbee. (Throws the frisbee and Marshal catches it) Nice catch!

Marshal: Your turn. (Throws the frisbee at her and it hits her on the head. Catherine became dizzy but recovers) Sorry, sis.

Catherine: It's okay, Marsh.

(Catherine was about to catch the frisbee when suddenly, a shadow appears scaring her. It turns out that the shadow comes from a brown coyote, with a yellow left eye, torn right ear, robotic right hand, left arm, left foot, orange robotic right eye and tail that had a knife at the end and was wearing a brown hat, an orange shirt with green stripes and black pants)

Catherine: (Pulls a sign saying "Yikes!")

????????: Glad to "rake" your acquaintance.

Catherine: Who are you?

????????: They call me Teddy Hooper, but I'm your worst nightmare!!!!! (Laughs maniacally and scratches Catherine in her belly)

(Catherine wakes up screaming, revealing it all to be a dream)

Catherine: Phew, It was only a dream. (Gets up and notices she had scratches in her belly just like in her dream and screams)

(At "Zoo Kingdom High", Catherine was talking with Michelle and Erica)

Catherine: And then he scratched me across the belly. And the weirdest thing was, it was his name: Teddy Hooper!!!

Erica: Teddy Hooper? The school janitor who mysteriously disappear? That can't be possible...

Michelle: Oh, my gosh! Catherine, Teddy Hooper was in my nightmare too. But he tried to chop my head, but he only got my hair.

Riana: (Approaches with a few students) Are you guys talking about Teddy Hooper? (Gasps) He's awful! My mum's cousin lost his tail by him.

Katalina: Yeah, he got my grandma's ex boyfriend's stepbrother too! It wasn't pretty!!!

Gevin: (Appears looking clean) He ran his floor buffer over me!

(They all begin to whisper worried)

Mrs. Rosemary: Stop! These are all just stories, there's no proof that anyone was attacked by a creepy toon in their dreams. Now, please put your imagination to rest. Class will begin in five minutes.

(Catherine gulps worried about Teddy Hooper. Soon, at math class some students were doing a few exercises)

Wilmina: There, all finished. (Puts her paw under her chin and closes her eyes a bit. The she begins to dream about being a witch) I am the Wondrous Witch of Math!!! (She begins doing magic spells with math, unaware that Teddy Hooper appeared behind her. She turned around noticed him and shrieked)

Teddy Hooper: Welcome to your nightmare, kid!

(Wilmina starts running away)

Teddy Hooper: You cannot escape!!! (Uses his cyborg tail to catch her and begins to strangle her)

(In real life, Wilmina starts to gag as she was strangled)

Mrs. Relish: (Notices her) Oh my gosh, Wilmina!!! Are you okay?

Wilmina: (Struggles to breath)

Mrs. Relish: Wilmina? Wilmina!!! (Looks around to find a way to help her. She finds her water jug, fills a glass with water and throw the water to Wilmina to snap her out of it. Wilmina have eventually woken up)