Meet the Heasleys

(Thunder was driving the girls and the new members to the Heasley house)

Generous: So we're finally meeting your family right?

Clara: I know, it's crazy.

Dominic: Um, girl. What if your family you know doesn't like us?

Clara: Don't worry, if my family can like me and my sisters despite our odd-colored fur she can like you too.

(The oc's and their friends arrived at a house. There was waiting a human couple, a girl, Clara's sisters and a coonhound dog)

Clara: Mum, dad!!!! (Approaches them)

Eunice Heasley: Hi Clara.

(They get shocked when they see the oc's)

Clara: It's okay, they're with me. They're my friends.

Generous: Hi, you must be Clara's parents. I'm Generous Crystal by the way.

Mrs. Heasley: Hi, I'm Eunice and this is my husband, Eugene. And our daughter, Sophia and our dog, Donna.

Donna: Oh gosh, what kind of weirdos did she brought?

(Then an anthropomorphic rattlesnake appeared)

Rattlesnake: Well, howdy! (Spots Clara) Oh, lookie here! You must be the Clara I keep hearing about! Heard some good things about you from your folks, little lady. (Winks)

Clara: Ohhh! (Laughs sheepishly)

Eugene Heasley: Clara, girls. This is our new assistant, Slithers.

Slithers: What're y'all doin' so far away from yer' cities? Heh.

Clara: Oh, we're just here for a visit. Me and my sisters live here, and these are my friends.

Generous: Hi, I'm Generous Crystal.

Slithers: (Shakes her hoof) That's a weird name... Especially for a pony. But I like it. (Kisses her hoof)

Thunder: Hey, don't you think about putting your moves on her!

Slithers: I she your girlfriend?

Generous: (Blushes) WHAT?!

Thunder: (Blushes) No! No! We're not dating!!!!

Clara: But he still loves her! He loves her, he loves her, he really really loves her!!!!

Thunder: (Smiles nervously as he whispers at her) Clara, I don't like hitting children, especially in front of their parents.

Eunice Heasley: How about we all come in and have a tea?

Rose: Tea? I'm in!

Thunder: I pass, I don't like tea.

(As everyone get inside, Chief O'Hara and detective Casey drove nearby and Donna and Little Miss Crazy spot them)

Little Miss Crazy: Chief O'Hara?

Donna: What the heck are they doing here? Whatever it is it better be important.

Little Miss Crazy: What brings you and detective Casey here?

Chief O'Hara: Mam, we're looking for a criminal.

Detective Casey: Have you seen this guy?! (He whips out a poster that says WANTED with Slither's picture on it)

Donna: (Gasps softly)

Little Miss Crazy: (Screams) It's a snake! Take him away, take him away!

Chief O'Hara: Calm down, girl. It's just a drawing, not the real thing. Now we're gonna show you this picture again, and you tell us if you've seen this guy. Understand?