The schemer

(It was morning in Toontown and Delilah was going around selling lemonade to the public until she came inside the House of Mouse)

Delilah: Lemonade. Take some lemonade. Anyone?

(Mickey and his friends appeared)

Mickey Mouse: Haya, Delilah.

Delilah: Hey, guys! Anyone wants some lemonade?

Mickey and his friends: Sure! (They started taking some lemonade)

Delilah: Drink up everyone! Liquid gold!

(However, a pair of yellow eyes were watching from a window)

Ludwick Von Drake: (Gives Delilah a penny) Here you go Delilah. For the money you're saving for colege.

Delilah: Thanks, it means a lot to me.

Goofy: How's that going?

Delilah: (Puts the penny in her piggy bank) I'll have the money... (Shakes it seeing it doesn't have much money) hopefully....

(The pair of eyes laugh and disappear. Delilah soon leaves the House of Mouse, then she noticed a coin)

Delilah: Oh, boy. Uh, somebody lose this? Anybody? (Tries to grab the coin but it started getting away from her) That's weird.

(She begins following it until she reached a dark area)

Delilah: Oh, you're a feisty one. Hold still now. (Tries to catch it but fails. She eventually got more inside this dark area) All right. Where'd you go, you little rascal?

?????????: Looking for this?

(She turns around and saw a robotic purple snake with yellow eyes and was holding the coin with a rope)

?????????: Hello, Delilah.

Delilah: Who are you?

?????????: Name's Snakelight.

Delilah: I never seen you around.

Snakelight: But I've seen you. I've been watching you, and I have a proposition for you. And I mean a business one. You see, Delilah, people think I'm a schemer but l'm not who l once was. l've changed. l've turned myself around and devoted myself to helping others.

Delilah: Oh, well, that's some turnaround.

Snakelight: l want to help those old geez... l mean, your old friends out there. Wouldn't you do anything to ease their suffering, Delilah?

Delilah: Of course, l would, Snakelight.

Snakelight: Good. Then follow me!

(She followed him until they reached a secret lab)

Snakelight: Welcome to my secret lab!

Delilah: (Sees all the potions with the green liquid around) Whoa! Looks like someone's been busy.

Snakelight: l've finally done it. l've created the elixir of life. The answer to everyone's prayers. (Takes out a potion) Behold! The fountain of youth in a bottle! (Thunder strike) - Regular and diet.

Delilah: Huh. What do you call this?

Snakelight: YAB: Young and Beautiful!

Delilah: Heh, catchy.

Snakelight: And now that you're here, l finally have the one person who can make my plan a success!

Delilah: And that person would be...?

Snakelight: You!

Delilah: Me! l knew that. (Chuckles) Wait. Why me?

Snakelight: Because not many people are fond of snakes. And everyone trusts you. Those old people will buy anything you tell them to.