The Oc band (Part 2) FINAL

(After a long drive, everyone arrived at a mansion)

Mr. Tusks: Girls, welcome to your new home. (Opens the door revealing the inside of the mansion)

Generous: Oh, yeah. Mommy's home.

Delilah: Yeah.

Little Miss Crazy: Can we play with all this stuff?

Mr. Tusks: Sure, why not? It's your house.

Twistar: So, what are the rules around here?

Mr. Tusks: Oh, I do have one rule... that there are no rules!

The oc's: Cool.

(Soon, the girls started playing around. They even playing loud music and were swimming in the swimming pool. After a day of play, Mr. Tusks finds them)

Mr. Tusks: Playing hard?

Generous: Oh, yes.

Mr. Tusks: Good. Because tomorrow, you start working hard. Coast to coast in five days.

Silver: Are you sure about this?

Mr. Tusks: Sure I am. You guys are superstars.

Generous: Yes.

Mr. Tusks: Which reminds me, Delilah, let's try on these super cool in-the-now shoes. (Puts her two shoes to make her look takller) Oh, my God, oh.

Delilah: These would be great if I could walk around.

Mr. Tusks: You'll get used to it. Come on, girls. Let's hit the road.

The oc girls: Oh yes!!!!

(And so, they started touoring becoming more and more famous but also overworked. One day, Thunder was with Terence, Clara, Catherine and Bong at the Oc house)

Thunder: (Sighs) Oh, girls.... I missed you so much.

Terence: (Meows and rubs himself on Thunder to comfort him)

Thunder: I know you missed her, kitty. But she won't come back...

Bong: Maybe she will, I've heard she and her friends will come back to Toontown for a concert!

Thunder: Really? If that's true, then it's the chance to see her again!

(At night, Mr. Tusks was sleeping in his bed until Silver came)

Silver: Mr. Tusks?

Mr. Tusks: (Wakes up screaming and looks at her) What are you doing here?

Silver: Can I sleep with you? I had a nightmare.

Mr. Tusks: Oh, you had a nightmare? I had a nightmare too. In my nightmare I had to put together 37 dates in 42 days, in 16 different countries. And I had to coordinate different radio and print interviews in five different languages. (Grabs her) But you know what, Silver? The only difference is in my nightmare when I open my eyes, it doesn't end.

Silver: So, is that a no?

(Mr. Tusks throws her out of the room. Silver gets up and leaves feeling sad. Soon the oc girls were in the balcony)

Silver: Girls, I wanna go home.

Evelyn: What do you mean? You are home.

Silver: No, I mean, ''home'' home. You know, with our friends.

Generous: (Looks down feeling guilty what she said to Thunder)

(The next day, the girls were getting ready when Mr. Tusks appears)