Chapter 1 - It's Not Pathetic, it's just Desperate

Summary:

When the Goddess of Sex dies, Odin is desperately searching for someone to fit her role. The lust and passion are disappearing from the realms and he needs a suitable replacement. Apparently, Loki is extremely interested.

After becoming the God of Sex, Loki hears you praying to him about how you want to lose your virginity. He's curious about you and decides he'd like to your answer your prayers in a bit more personal manner.

Loki comes to you, ravishes you, and when neither of you can resist the temptations of one another, you quickly enter into an intimate deal full of pleasure, lust, and your complete submission.

*Started as a one shot, now a chaptered fic!*

Notes:For bellesuqe

You know, this was only supposed to be about 2-3k words. Nope. Nevermind.

This idea popped into my head at like midnight a few nights ago and I couldn't stop myself from writing it. That seems to be the case with a lot of my works though.

Anyway, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

P.S. This piece is dedicated to my lovely friend Belle who always puts up with my babbling on about my fic ideas and helps me with my writing decisions. Thank you for your love, Belle, you mean the world to me (Visit her on AO3 @ bellesque!)

When the Goddess of Sex died, no one on Asgard wanted to take her place. She was a beautiful woman - seductive, alluring, wise - but her job was impossible. She walked the worlds surrounded by lust and primal needs, a job not fit for the weak of heart. She knew her time was coming to an end and someone, but not just anyone, needed to take her place.

She died with a whisper that she wanted - no, needed - the new God or Goddess of Sex to be someone with great restraint. This person had to be able to withstand sexual requests and prayers and only grant the wishes to a few lucky hearts.

After she passed, there was a lull in the realms when it came to sex. Romance lasted, for the God of Love was still alive and well, but the sex, the passion and the desire had fizzled out. Pleasure was being depleted and that needed to remedied.

But with every single person that Odin requested take up the mantle, they declined. No one could handle the frenzy of sexual prayers without being tempted by them. It was a frustrating endeavor and Odin was beginning to believe sex and lust would fade from existence for good.

That is, until Loki stepped forward.

Loki entered the throne room with a smug grin on his face and Odin immediately knew why his son was there. There was mischief glittering in his eyes and a confident swagger in his step. His body language shouted that the boy would get what he wanted by the end of this, Odin could tell.

In fact, it was likely that Odin wanted Loki to get what he wanted. Because what Loki wanted was exactly what Odin needed - a new God of Sex.

"I take it you know why I'm here," Loki said, his smirk still evident on his face. Odin simply grunted and leaned on his throne, feeling old as he looked at the prideful youthfulness of the man before him.

"You want to be the God of Sex," Odin mumbled.

"In addition to the God of Mischief. Let that be known," Loki stated, a challenge written on his face.

Odin raised a thick eyebrow. "Mischief and sex are not a healthy combination, son."

"So you think," Loki drawled. He stepped closer to the throne, waving one large hand around in front of him. "But really, consider it. Being the God of Mischief includes being the God of Lies. What better person would there be to discern truthful passion from violent lust than a god so trained to detect a slight of mouth?"