Chapter 5 - In The Mood To Break A Table Or Two

Summary:

You and Loki have a discussion at the table. And when you find that you're still far too aroused for your own good, Loki decides to do some other activities with you at the table.

Notes:

Happy Friday! I'm officially dubbing Fridays "Sex God Friday". Seems fitting. Also, this wasn't the direction I planned on going with this chapter. But you know, what Loki wants, Loki gets. He seemed to take over the writing on this one. I hope that's a good thing.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter and thank you for reading!

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

"I should probably get up."

You sighed the phrase like it made you sick. You didn't want to get up. That was the last thing you wanted. Your body felt heavy and lazy as the aftershocks of your orgasm faded away. Your skin was warm, soft, and supple as you felt Loki's fingers drift along your spine. You two were relaxing on your bed in complete silence, relishing in the quietness of your room. Your face was pressed into his neck as you took in his scent - leather, pine, something woodsy, and sex. A lot of sex. It felt a bit surreal to lay so domestically with an actual god but there was also something about it that made you feel safe. Between Loki's pendant around your neck and his arm around your body, nothing could hurt you or tear you from this moment.

Except for your need to bathe.

Through your door, you could hear Cooper snoring, and while you wanted to follow your dog into the sweet land of dreams, you were in desperate need of a shower.

It wasn't that you wanted to wash Loki's essence from your body. Frankly, you would be more than content with having sticky thighs for the rest of the night from the stains of Loki's cum. You didn't even realize how much Loki came until you felt it drying on you. It had leaked from your cunt and dribbled down your thighs, marking you with the smell of his sex and desire. It felt good having it on you. Unfortunately, you had skipped your shower that morning. You wanted to ensure you were bathed properly considering you were paranoid about also waking up late tomorrow.

But when you went to shuffle out of Loki's arms, his grip on you tightened. His nose found its way into your hair and he began to inhale. You shivered, your nails digging into Loki's chest as he traced the tip of his nose along your scalp.

"No, you shouldn't," he murmured, lips now pressed to your temple. "I just gave you the best orgasm of your life and you already want to leave? Heartless, darling, you're utterly heartless."

His tone held the essence of mockery and teasing and you had to stifle a chuckle against his skin.

"I need to shower, Loki," you said, running your hand along his torso. His muscles flexed beneath your hand and you clenched your thighs together. There was nothing about Loki that wasn't attractive. Your skin was getting warm as you traced his abdomen and even though you weren't looking at Loki's face, you knew he was smirking. Loki's cock stiffened and jumped a bit at your touch, causing you to retract your hand.

"What's the matter, pet?" Loki asked, hooking his finger under your chin and angling your face upwards. "You were so eager to pounce on me and my cock only moments ago."

"That's exactly the issue. I still want to," you breathed out with a nod. The wetness gathering between your thighs proved that. "But I really need to shower."

"Is my cum drying so uncomfortably on you?" Loki began turning you over. He rested you on your back as he dragged his hands down your sides and to your thighs. He spread your legs and traced his fingers through his cum. "You look so good covered in it. It's like you were made to be branded by me..."