Chapter 21 - A Fright, A Fantasy, And A Fearful Finish

Summary:

You still can't believe what happened last night. It seems so surreal that a god like Loki could ever fall in love with you. You're starting to believe that maybe it could be possible to be the one he truly loves. But when a fright happens the following morning, all of your confidence fades to dust.

TW: discussions of menstruation cycles and pregnancy. Active breeding kink. Graphic depictions of violence, a lot of blood, threats of kidnapping and murder, very brief mention of violence involving animals

I know that discussions of pregnancy and breeding kink may not be everyone's cup of tea. However, this does make up a large portion of this chapter. To avoid this, please scroll past the first * until you see the second *. To avoid the violence of this chapter, do not read after the second *. A chapter summary will be posted at the end of this chapter for anyone who does not want to read but still wants to know what happened.

Notes:

Happy Friday everybody! Are you ready for a monster chapter today? The past two weeks have only (pfft, ONLY) been around 8,000 words but today's chapter is over 11,000 words - oh boy. Buckle up!!

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

At one point, Loki would have said the best feeling in the world was having sex with you.

At another point, he would have said holding you while you fell asleep under his arm was the best feeling in the world.

But now, he knew there was no better feeling than loving you and being loved by you.

Though, the sex and the cuddling were still absolutely great.

Loki laid there in bed, one arm wrapped around you and the other slung over Cooper's back - and both of you were snoring like monsters. He was staring at the ceiling, eyes glistening with emotion as he thought over the day. Fucking you in the morning, going to work with you, taking care of good ol' Michael, fighting with you, and then hearing that declaration of love tumble from your lips like spilled wine.

It made him hard just remembering it. The way you stood there, terror and fury in your eyes as you told him how you really felt - how you loved him. When he had heard you speak those words, Loki swore he saw a million futures run through his mind - one where you left him, where you hated him, where you both continued on with this complex relationship, where you stayed with Michael, where you stayed with him with a detached heart - only to realize those futures were not real. The future that was presented to him was the one he wanted. You loved him.

When Loki had surged his body against yours, pressing his mouth to yours in a violent, passionate manner, it was solely because he could not possibly believe what had happened. And if he had not kissed you, he would have fallen to his knees, sobbing like a broken little boy. Sex seemed to be the more attractive option, so he elected to pick that one.

Confessing his feelings to you felt surreal. Loki knew he could make his admittance, for you had already said the words yourself - several times, though he egged those on, he'll admit. But now, you both had exchanged them plenty of times and he would never tire of saying them, whispering them, shouting them, moaning them...however you wanted to hear those words, he would say it.

And here in your bed, Loki was at peace. He felt so good, so strong. He held you closer to his body and turned his head so he could inhale the smell of your hair. There were a thousand things he wanted to do. First and foremost, he wanted to fuck you again. His cock was hard as he thought about you saying you loved him. Maybe he should be concerned about how much those three words turned him on but frankly, he didn't really care. After a brutal and thorough pounding, Loki wanted to take you out, dance with you, bring you to Asgard, introduce you to Thor and Frigga - fuck Odin, he didn't deserve to meet you. He wanted to make you new jewelry and bring you more art supplies, move you into a mansion. He wanted to pull each star from the sky for you and weave them into a blanket of warmth and dimension.