Chapter 19 - Jealousy Is A Good Look On You

Summary:

It's finally here, the day you return to work. You don't want to go but you have to. You just hope it isn't as miserable as you're expecting it to be. Plus, at least you'll have Loki at home ready to comfort you if it is.

TW: creepy men will be creepy

Notes:

Happy Friday!! This chapter was definitely a fun one to write hehe. I love when Loki likes to get super smutty. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

It was raining on Monday. It seemed poetic.

Your alarm woke you up at some early, ungodly hour. You cracked your eyes open, and even though your curtains were parted to let the sunlight in, all you could see were the dark, gloomy clouds hanging in the sky. You turned your alarm off, the shrill sound piercing your poor ears. Truthfully, you had every intention to get up until Loki's arms tightened around you.

Rolling over as much as you could in his tight embrace, you were surprised to find Loki awake. His green eyes were dim and you could see the exhaustion in them. He smiled upon seeing you looking at him.

"Good morning, pet," he whispered, his voice thick and rich with that morning deepness. It sent chills down your spine and arousal between your thighs. You could listen to that voice for hours.

"Good morning," you said after a yawn. "Did I wake you? I'm sorry if I did."

"You didn't," Loki admitted. He looked a bit sheepish as he settled further into the pillow. His thumb stroked circles along your hip as he lay there quietly. "I didn't sleep last night."

"Why not? Did you have a nightmare?" you asked, shifting closer to him with concern etched across your face. Loki rolled his eyes and pulled your body flush against his. You were both nude and the warmth from his skin was tempting you all the more to stay in bed with him.

"No nightmares, darling. I just didn't really want to sleep," Loki answered with a half-hearted shrug. "I wanted to lay here with you. I wanted to hold you in my arms and cherish these last few moments of freedom we have together."

"Oh." You blushed, hiding your face in his chest. Loki chuckled, a sound you felt more than heard, as he kissed the top of your head. You pecked his chest with your lips. "That's sweet, actually. But you do need your rest."

"I'm a god. I can go much longer without rest than you would think," Loki huffed dramatically.

You traced your fingers down his side. "I wish I didn't have to go back to work."

"You don't have to," Loki sighed. "My offer is still on the table."

You stayed quiet, electing not to bicker this early in the morning. Instead, you cuddled up to Loki and kept your nose pressed to his skin until your alarm went off a second time. Loki turned it off this time - his long arm reached over your body to click your phone off - before he sat up. You whined as you fell back onto the bed, body devoid of his warmth.

"You need to get up," Loki said, poking your arm. "I don't want you to be late."

"I don't care," you groaned and tossed your pillow over your face, trying to take in some extra darkness. Loki ripped the pillow from your hands and glared down at you. You glared right back but quickly broke into a fit of giggles. Loki rolled his eyes and climbed out of bed. He stretched and your eyes were immediately drawn to his hard cock. His eyes locked with yours as he ran his hand over his cock.

"Stay in bed all you want, then. I'm going to take a nice warm shower and maybe touch myself to the thought of you," Loki said, stroking himself faster. "If only I had a good little pet to aid me in my endeavors. Oh, how I'd love to just sink my cock inside of her tight, wet cunt. I'd fuck her so hard against the shower wall. And then, I'd cum in her until I'm dripping down her thighs for hours. Unfortunately, she wants to laze around in bed so I guess I'll just go alone."