Chapter 12 - It's Not About What Tools You Have, It's About How You Use Them

Summary:

Several orgasms and a lot of pleasure later, you and Loki find yourselves caught up in some pillow talk. It wasn't meant to get deep but it does. You're slowly learning more about each other, but there are still some things he is clearly not telling you.

Notes:

Happy Friday!! Welcome back to our wonderfully smutty adventure! I hope everyone is doing well today! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

Somewhere between your third and fourth orgasm, you and Loki started talking.

He was laying on his back, his eyes staring up at the ceiling with his arms folded behind his head. There was a small smirk on his face - a self-satisfactory one that indicated precisely how good he was feeling at this moment. You were still trying to catch your breath, your last orgasm so powerful that it winded you.

Maybe that was the reason for Loki's cocky grin, actually.

Your body was alight with pleasure and you felt like you were still flying somewhere high up in the clouds. It seemed there was nothing Loki couldn't do to bring you to the edge. He was rough, yet attentive, demanding, yet caring. Normally, a man being that way with you would give you whiplash, for it would be far too confusing to keep up with. But with Loki, it seemed so natural. Submitting to him was like breathing and every time he used those sinful hands, that wicked tongue, and his generous cock on you, you found it easier and easier to let go of each inhibition, each insecurity, and offer him every part of you that you could.

Finally, you rolled onto your side and propped yourself up onto your elbow. Loki's green eyes drifted from the ceiling over to you and he slid a bit closer to you. You ran your knuckles up his bare stomach, then back down again. You explored his body and didn't miss the way his breath caught in his throat when your fingers ran up to his chest. You looked at him and his face was soft, pleasant, but a bit detached.

"What are you thinking about?" you asked, leaning further onto your hand. "You seem...down? Yeah, a little down."

Loki internally winced at how easily it was getting for you to read him. No one could see past the facade he would put up when necessary. With you, he was truly happy. He felt good, secure, genuinely satisfied. But the worry of those flares still lingered in the back of his mind, severing him from this moment with you. All he wanted to do was rest with you, enjoy you laying beside him, and forget about the magic being sent out across this small chunk of Midgard.

However, Loki tried not to let that show. He chuckled and moved one of his hands from behind his head to your waist. Now it was his turn to run his knuckles along your skin. "I'm just fine, pet. I'm here with you. There's nothing more I could want."

"That's sweet of you to say," you said with a blush, looking away. Loki's hand moved up from your waist to your cheek. He turned your head back towards him and gave you a strong, pointed look.

"I mean it," he whispered. His eyes flickered down to your lips and he licked his own. You took the opportunity to kiss him, your body draping over his as your lips touched his. He sighed against you, a delightful sound that had a chill running down your spine. He held you close to him, his hand still cupping your hot cheek. The kiss was sweet and simple, but you knew if you spent just a few seconds longer with your lips pressed to his, it would quickly turn feverish. Loki was the first to pull away and when he opened his eyes, they were nearly glittering. His lips quirked into a grin. "What's your favorite color?"

"What?"

"I asked you what your favorite color is," Loki said with a gentle shrug. "Is that such an offensive question?"