Chapter 7 - Tell Me What You Want And I Just Might Listen

Summary:

After discovering what you have to endure at work, Loki is appalled. He decides it would be best to find a way to remove you from such an environment, even if it's only for a short period of time. First thing is first, however, he has to give a lesson on learning how to get what you want.

Notes:

Happy Friday! Guess who is officially done with college (hint: it's me). Now this means I have absolutely nothing going on because the entire world is shut down so all I'm going to be doing is writing. Fun stuff

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

Arriving in your bedroom at sunrise on Wednesday had Loki simultaneously rolling his eyes and resisting the urge to stroke his cock.

That, he realized, was becoming a common occurrence with you.

He was standing over you, hands shoved into the pockets of his expensive Armani suit. The trousers and jacket were a dark, obsidian black that seemingly captured the light of the room and absorbed it into the finely woven material. His shirt was crisp, clean, and perfectly white. And due to that absolute whiteness, Loki had placed a spell on the fabric earlier to ensure that nothing, not even the most saturated red wine from Vanaheim, could stain it. Around his neck was a green tie, a symbol of his mischief that would come in handy. The tie, though seemingly normal, was enchanted to help maintain his magic.

Loki knew he would need it.

After returning to Asgard last night through one of the smaller, secret passages, Loki had gone straight to his temple which housed his magic as the God of Mischief. He had climbed on top of the altar and rested there, hands folded over his chest. At that time of night, the moons were perfectly angled to shine through the glass ceiling of the temple. The largest moon angled over his body, restoring the magic within the depths of Loki. As Loki lay there, he felt himself getting more powerful, and when it had been nearly three hours of lying beneath the silver light of the moon, he crafted the tie that would help power him.

The magic had always been inside Loki. The moons of Asgard simply helped bring that magic to the surface of his body and aided him in utilizing it. The spell he would be performing today would normally be a simple one, but he would have to hold it for a few hours - a feat he had yet to do before.

Loki came to your house early, knowing that you would still be asleep. He wanted to observe you in the morning when you didn't think he was there. He had to get into your home before you could wake so he remained unnoticed entering. But now, Loki stood over you, cock hard and a grimace on his face.

He hated your fucking snoring.

But your monstrous gargles and snorts were not the reason his cock was hard. No, between those monstrous gargles and snorts was the quiet, intimate, nearly missable whisper of his name.

Loki looked at you closer and noticed that beneath the blanket covering your body, your legs were moving around. Grinding. And your lips, though parted with snores, were also releasing the tiniest little moans. Your hands grabbed the sheets around you as you uttered Loki's name again, and as Loki took in a deep breath of air, he could smell the arousal leaking from you.

You were having a wet dream about him.

This intrigued him greatly and Loki wanted to know exactly what you were picturing. He could tap into your dreams and while that would normally be something he was fine with, Loki believed that he should give you this sense of privacy. Besides, it would be much more fun to figure out the thoughts and desires that lingered in the darker corners of your mind through experimentation instead of just sucking them from you.