Chapter 28 - You Painted My Body, So I'll Paint Yours

Summary:

Last night with Loki was a rush. You're still in pain, which unfortunately means sex is pretty much off the table. Well, until Loki puts it back on the table with some special abilities of his.

Notes:

Hey everyone and happy Friday!! I've been cracking up at your reactions to Gretchen. Seriously, they are so amusing. But that being said, I want to make an important note

This fic never was nor is it intended to be a commentary on any religion. The methods of worship and practice are not to be taken as fact, since this is a piece of complete fiction. This piece is not intended to be a form of disrespect to religion. I felt the need to state this because some...possibly questionable things are mentioned towards the end of this chapter. Mainly, Gretchen is crazy and that shows. But still, this isn't meant to be a commentary on religion, its all fun and fiction!!

Now that that's out of the way, let's get reading! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!!

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

Your body was so fucking sore.

The pain in your body was the first thing you noticed when you woke up. It wasn't really that surprising, considering just last night Loki had taken his hand, a riding crop, and a flogger to your body because you asked him to. You made him promise not to heal you, and although he did soak you in a warm bath for almost an hour afterwards, you were certainly feeling the aftermath of your request.

You groaned as you began to stretch, but Loki's hand stopped you from moving. He was laying behind you, his chest pressed to your back.

"Don't. You're going to be sore," he murmured in your ear.

"Yeah, I can feel that," you snorted.

"You asked for it, just remember that," Loki chuckled, pressing a soft kiss to the back of your shoulder. Loki turned you over gently so you were laying on your back. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning, handsome," you giggled. Loki leaned down and kissed you slowly, his hand traveling up the side of your body. You felt yourself quickly growing wet at the feeling of his large, wandering hands. You went to spread your legs but you whimpered as you noticed the dull throbbing of your cunt. Loki pulled away and you sighed. "Wow, I haven't felt that since our first night together."

"There's a reason for that, you know," Loki said, trailing his fingers over the bottom of your stomach. You quirked an eyebrow. Loki propped himself up on his elbow and looked down at you. "I'm sure you've noticed the drastic difference in our sizes."

"Yeah, you're a giant," you laughed.

"Yeah, and you're a tiny woman." Loki rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I'm rather large and you're rather small. We fuck a lot. That's bound to cause you some pain. After we have sex, I always make sure to take that discomfort away with a bit of healing magic, at least more recently. I didn't do it as much in the beginning - staking my claim and such."

"That makes sense," you hummed. "So you didn't do that last night?"

"You asked me not to tamper with your pain at all so I did not. I can change that though," Loki suggested. You shook your head and placed your hand on Loki's chest. You swiped your palm over his warm skin and blushed at the beauty of his nudity.

"No, I'm happy like this. I feel you," you sighed pleasantly.

You shifted a bit and winced, your smile faltering every so slightly. Loki frowned and brushed his fingers along the tops of your thighs, caressing your skin so gently that you barely even felt him.