Chapter 27 - You're A Pain In My Ass. Literally.

Summary:

Another day, another run in with Gretchen. Except this time, she's acting...weird. Things just can't be easy, can they?

TW: some more intense BDSM themes (flogging and pain play)

Notes:

Happy Friday and happy October!! It's spooooky season everyone!! That's all I have to say today! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!!

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

"Loki! Loki, fuck, please! Please let me cum!"

Loki was fucking you from behind, his hips slapping against your ass with every hard thrust. His hands were grasping your hips so tightly as he fucked you, bruises were already blossoming on your skin. His cock was pulsing, throbbing with need. Your cunt was clamping down around him and neither of you were going to last much longer.

It shouldn't have been a surprise that you two would have ended up like this. Loki had walked into the bedroom after taking Cooper out when he saw you bent over the side of the bed reaching for something. Instinct took over and Loki rushed over to you, pressed himself behind you, and held you against the side of the bed. He had slid downwards, ate you out, then stood up, released his cock, and began pounding into you.

It was impressive, really. He had not fucked you since the whole cock warming scene yesterday. Now that it was past noon the following day, indulging himself in your snug pussy was overdue.

"You beg so nicely, little girl. Such pretty moans for your Master," Loki groaned, tossing his head backwards. You arched your back and pressed your ass back into his thrusts. Loki growled and spanked his hand down on your ass. Your cries rang out through the room as he thrusted harder. "That's it, baby. Fuck yourself back on my cock."

"Harder! Please, Master, please...fuck me harder," you moaned, spreading your legs and pushing yourself further into the bed.

"Greedy little whore," Loki hissed. "You're such a slut for my cock, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master," you gasped, tossing yourself backwards.

"Mmm, but you're so good for me." Loki reached around and pressed his fingers against your clit. "Cum for me, pet. Cum all over my cock."

"Loki!" you shouted, your orgasm washing over you with only a few swivels of his fingers. You clenched around his cock as he came moments after you, his cum spilling deep inside of you. You trembled through your orgasm as Loki caressed your back, ass, and thighs with warm hands.

"Such a good girl," Loki whispered as he slid out of you. He watched his cum leak out of you and with two fingers, he promptly collected every drop that spilled out and shoved it back inside of you. He loved marking you with his cum, ensuring that every bit of his essence was clinging to you, inside of you. The sight of you being filled to the brim had his cock hardening again already.

"I needed that," you admitted, pulling yourself up so your back was straight. You stretched your arms out and turned to face Loki. He held your hips and pulled your body against his.

"Then why didn't you ask?" Loki hummed, drawing circles into your hips with his thumbs.

"Was me bending over the bed not clear enough?" you asked with a wink.

Loki blanched and raised his eyebrows. "You did that on purpose?"

"What? Did I fool the God of Mischief?" you giggled, stretching up onto your toes and pressing a kiss to Loki's cheek. "You're losing your touch, buddy."