Chapter 30 - A Shocking Reveal Of A Shocking Truth

Summary:

It is time to face the beast - Gretchen. Loki doesn't want to do this but he knows he has to. But will he be ready for what he finds?

Notes:

Happy Friday!! Are you still with me after that cliffhanger?? Good job hanging in there!!

Also I just want to say a big thank you to all of my readers! Not only did we hit 60k hits, but we hit 61k hits!! You all amaze me with your support of this fic. Your comments last chapter were amazing. I've been having a very hard time recently so all of your engagement here has truly put a smile on my face, so thank you!

Alright, are we ready?! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!!

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

By the time Loki reached Gretchen's apartment, his head was nearly pounding from the intensity of her prayers. He had heard them as he walked to her building, and they were terribly vulgar, but now they were vulgar and loud. He rubbed his temples as he stared up at her floor, low lights flickering from her window.

Prince Loki! Come to me! Bed me, take me! Be mine, be mine!

Maybe he should have just stayed in bed with you.

Loki really just wanted to turn around and go back to you. He missed the warmth of your body beside his and he hated that he had to leave you alone in bed as you slept. But he had to do this. He had to get Gretchen out of his head and stop her from even thinking about making any more moves on him or threats on you.

He didn't think she was necessarily dangerous in the same way Michael was but what she was doing was unacceptable. The flirting, the praying, the touching - it wasn't right. Loki wasn't sure how much longer he would last with her acting this way. He had to admit, he somewhat enjoyed Gretchen's company when she wasn't acting like an entitled whore. She was genuinely kind when it came to your paintings and when she wasn't in a daze of wanting to fuck Loki, he saw a version of her that made him realize why you two were close back in school. But as soon as that kind girl came, she would leave in exchange for the serpent he had come to know her as.

Loki was beginning to wonder if the nice girl appearance was all just an act.

Hopefully he wouldn't have to deal with it much longer.

Admittedly, as much as he wanted to hurt Gretchen, he couldn't. She was still tied to you. She was providing you with work and money which was what you had been aspiring to get. If he killed - hurt - Gretchen, that would be detrimental to your happiness. And all Loki wanted was for you to be happy. Instead, Loki planned on just talking to Gretchen. Tell her to stop, perhaps bargain with her, find some way to get her to stop acting this way and return to the kind person that you had told him she was. Afterwards, once a deal was fostered and things were settled, Loki would return to your home, crawl into bed beside you, then wake you up by impaling you on his cock.

He feared it would not be so easy.

Sighing, Loki closed his eyes and tapped into his powers. He envisioned Gretchen's room and with a flash of green light, he appeared in her room. When Loki opened his eyes, he nearly stumbled back at what he saw.

Gretchen was laying on her altar, her back arched as she thrusted a jade dildo in and out of her cunt. She was covered in the ashes of offerings, no doubt a way to bring herself closer to Loki. She grabbed at her breasts as she fucked herself with the dildo, and the entire time, she was moaning and praying.

The sight was so erotic and unnerving that Loki was literally frozen in place as he watched her touch herself. Her prayers in his mind were like screams and howls. He was shocked, startled, and slightly afraid at how strange this entire ordeal was.