Chapter 4 - Honestly, Fuck McDonald's And Fuck Delayed Gratification

Summary:

Loki returns to Asgard, yet again smug and satisfied, but he's quite caught off guard when an unexpected surprise awaits him. Meanwhile, you're having The Shittiest of Shitty Days. You just hope this whole "delayed gratification" thing is worth the wait.

Notes:

Happy Friday!! Yup, after a whole week of one shots I'm still here with an update. Quarantine is driving me insane, I had to occupy my time with something. Apparently, that something is smut. Lucky you

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

Loki really should not have been as amused as he was. Did he feel a bit guilty leaving you behind wet and wanting after he so blatantly took his pleasure from you? Perhaps. But he knew he wasn't the only one who enjoyed your exquisite deep-throating. Besides, the end result of pressing pause on your release would be so delicious.

You hadn't done this before - withholding your pleasure just to enhance your orgasm later on. In fact, Loki was slightly convinced that you never actually had a real orgasm before he showed up. Maybe there had been minor bursts of pleasure and little waves of adrenaline but certainly nothing like the experiences he was able to give you. Loki needed to teach you a lesson, however, that pleasure was not given, it was earned. If you were able to resist temptation and not touch yourself, he would reward you very generously.

Taking the Bifrost was the only way back to Asgard but he elected not to take the main bridge. He didn't need to deal with the quiet yet annoyingly snarky all-seeing Heimdall. His booming voice would send word to Odin that Loki was back and that was a headache he didn't need. Instead, Loki took one of the smaller, lesser known Bifrost bridges that led him into the large mouth of the southern mountains.

The trip back to Asgard involved two branches of thinking: what to do to reward you if you obeyed Loki and what to do to punish you should you fail.

Loki could not decide which outcome he preferred.

Punishment, that was something you had yet to discover. Truthfully, he wanted to hold off punishing you for as long as possible. He needed you to trust him completely before he bruised your backside or tied you up and left you clenching on vibrating magic for hours.

Oh. Tying you up. Loki mentally added that to the list.

When he finished his travel through the Bifrost, Loki stared over the horizons of Asgard. The blue, pink, and yellows of the sky were blending together to form a painting a bit less exquisite than the sparkling color of your eyes. Loki loved looking into those eyes. They were so expressive for him. And when you came, your eyes would get wide, your pupils would nearly explode, and tears would well up in the corners of them, threatening to spill over onto your cheeks.

Loki adjusted his pants.

While the style of Midgardian clothing was more comfortable than that of Asgard, it certainly did not do a good job at hiding his erection.

Maybe it's because the men of Midgard have small dicks, Loki thought to himself with a chuckle. It explains so much.

Loki changed back into a much more suitable attire for Asgard - black leather pants and a black tunic that draped over his torso long enough to cover his insufferable crotch. The detailing on the fabric were deep, emerald green and a regal gold. Loki's eyes flickered over to the palace and he sighed, he had to go back eventually.

Quickly transporting himself to the front gates, Loki pushed his way into the palace with an aura of excellence and superiority that had everyone looking away from him. He smirked, mildly appreciating the fact that he could at least walk the halls of the palace without being bothered.