Chapter 2

I placed the food in plates and bowls while Sarah and Mia made homemade orange juice and lemonade. Once we were done our pack members filed in and chatter filled the air. Sarah and Mia grabbed the bowls of fruit and plates of meat heading into the dining room, leaving the muffins and drinks for me.

I grabbed the baskets of muffins first and sat them on each table. I did my best to ignore Alpha Mark but his girlfriend keeps calling my name, asking for more food and she calls me fat, I thought to myself.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbed the drinks and poured everyone's preferred drink "Omega, I need more lemonade!" Candy sneered, snapping her fingers.

I poured her, her drink and moved to the next person but my arm brushed against Alpha Marks. "Runt don't touch me, now I've got your disease on my precious skin" he yelled, his face turning red from anger.

"I'm sorry Alpha" I said casting my eyes down, it was disrespectful to look an Alpha in the eye, mate or not. . .ex-mate or not. With a wave of his hand Alpha Mark dismissed me with a sneer, I turned to walk back to the kitchen when I tripped and fell. The drinks spilled all over me.

The pack laughed at me as small silent tears streamed down my face, Alpha Mark rolled his eyes.

*One year Later*

It has been one year.

One year of my own personal hell.

The pack barely feeds me anymore, I hardly get enough sleep and even though I was rejected, my headache still came causing me to be in more pain then I already was in.

I'm becoming weaker day by day, Ive barely been able to get things done anymore and the pack has upped the amount of beatings they direct towards me each day. I can feel my body breaking down but I still stood tall and did as I was told. I couldn't give up, even if my wolf wanted to.

The day of my rejection Mark mated one of Candy's friend, Tammy. She's a nice girl who loves kids and I'm happy for her but she mated someone who was suppose to be mine.

Sarah and Mia have been very helpful, more than they normally have. They take all the hard jobs and let me do the easy ones.

"Girls get your asses down here. You worthless pieces of shit" Beta Angus called out. I went to the bathroom and washed up while Sarah and Mia got dressed.

I grabbed a pair of faded black jeans and a random T-shirt before heading downstairs.

A wave of nausea washed over me by hulting me in my tracks. My hand reached out to grip the railing before I could fall on Mia.

"What the th-" Mia cut herself off when she saw me, after getting steady we walked down the rest of the steps and made it to the living room were Alpha Mark, Beta Angus and Gamma Peter stood.

"Alpha" I greeted with a nod of my head "Beta, Gamma" I greeted the rest trying my best to bite back the pain and keep a steady footing.

"I need you, Mia and Sarah to clean the pack house from top to bottom. We are having a guest Alpha come from one of the strongest packs in america" he continued, "A meeting will be held two days from now, you will cook, clean and serve the alpha's needs. There are in total fifteen men coming, if you guys do a good job I'll let you off for a week" with that he left throwing us one last glance before heading down the hall to his office. His men, followed behind him.

"Do they mean Alpha Tyler Maroon the Tyler Maroon?" Sarah exclaimed looking at me and Mia.

"He's one of the most powerful Alpha's in the united kingdom. His father banished him from the pack and made him live in the woods for basically all his life. He had to train, hunt and survive on his own for seventeen years before he challenged his father for the Alpha position. He's said to be more wolf than human."

When Sarah finished we divided the house between us. Sarah got the third floor, Mia had the second and I got the first floor which held offices, meeting rooms and hang out rooms for the pack members.

We finished almost everything by midnight, only having the kitchen and Alpha Mark's office left.

We brought out old photos of the pack when everything was fine and everyone was happy. The old Alpha had a bright smile in almost every picture and my parents held me tightly in the pack portrait.

I remember the day we got it taken. We had a human man take the picture in the packs backyard, many of the pups giggled upon seeing the startled look on his face when he looked at us. The excuse our old Alpha gave was hilarious.

With a sad smile I turned to the girls "let's get going guys we've got less than 24 hours and we have yet to get the front and backyard."

Author's Note:

I hoped you like this chapter!

If you see anything confusing please notify me and tell me the chapter so that I can explain and or fix the problem. Some people didn't get when I said more animal then wolf, it is because a werewolf is considered a wolf and not human. There for he was more animal then wolf but I changed it so that you guys wouldn't get confused.

Please don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow for more updates and books!

* Shortened Version

Edited: 7/6/17