Chapter 31

Any mistakes, point them out. Please don't be rude.

| Two months later |

Being pregnant has pushed back my plans for the next couple of months. I've decided to have the child, wait a month then go walking through the woods and hope my brain will remember where I was taken. I didn't want to risk the child's life so I made sure, everything was set for his or hers arrival. The baby should be due in a month. The pack was hectic about the arrival of their first born Alpha. Many of the women have been shopping and making presents for our child, hand delivering them.

Taking a sip of soda I leaned against the beds headboard. The pack painters were in the room across from us, painting the new nursery a light blue with the constulations on the ceiling. Complete with glow in the dark pictures for the child. Me and Tyler argued about finding out the baby's sex, I ended up winning and we are going for a both boy and girl color paint for the walls. I also picked white carpet for the floors, in case of any accidents it's would at least provide some type of protection and Tyler is going to make a double crib.

"Just go in and talk to her. . ." I heard a males voice, my mates.

"No last time I did that she threw a mirror at me I'm not going there again" Gage replied, his voice shaking. "What about you, Parker?" he asked and I heard shuffling.

"She's the devil, I'm not going near her, call me when it's clear" I heard footsteps walking away and decided that it was a good time to make my presence known. "I can hear you dumbass!" I yelled, the steps stopped and multiple colorful words came from the three of them.

"Get the fuck in here, I don't want to hear you curse, NOW!" I snapped. I wanted no cursing when the baby was born, so I had to stop the bad habits before he or she sprouts out of my vigina.

Sitting up I watched them slowly file into the room, I crossed my arms. "Grab that shoe and come here" I motioned with my hands.

Gage grabbed a hold of it, ignoring the glare Tyler and Parker gave him. He gave it to me, standing still. I took the shoe waving Tyler and Parker over, I started to hit them.

"I want" one hit "no" another hit "cursing" a loud smack sounded around the room, bouncing off the walls in the process "in this motherfucking house" finishing my sentence I watched them flinch away but stay in their place. "Do you understand?" A series of mumbled words came from them.

"Ow"

"Shit"

"Motherfucker"

"Get your ass over here Tyler!" I snapped holding up the shoe "I especially want no cursing from you, seeing as your the father of this monster! You to Gage, you'll be protecting my child for a long time! Parker leave" Parker left the room in a hurry. Jumping over random pieces of clothing and food boxes "what did I tell you?" I asked them calmly "n-not to curse" answered gage "and what did you do?" Tyler looked to the ground, depending solely Gage's answer. "Curse" sighing I pointed to the door. "You better be glad I'm in a good mood, get out of my sight before you get seriously damaged" they ran out of the room.

"Bring me a cup of water Tyler."

Bang!

Turning to the door I watched it shut behind them. A couple of minutes later Tyler came it, I threw the shoe at him "bullseye" I whispered watching the water fall. Tyler clenched his fist, I knew he was getting tired of me but he did get me pregnant so he had to deal with me. A knock came from the door "What did you need!" I snapped.

The door opened and Tyler gave him a sympathic look. "J-just for Alpha T-tyler to-to sign t-this" the man stuttered holding out a contract-like piece of paper.

"Hurry up and sign it" I turned to Tyler who looked unsure "NOW!" I sneered getting out of bed. Tyler grabbed the sheet of paper and signed quickly, I signed and relaxed into the bed. "Good now get the fuck out of my room!"
.

.

.

.

Author's Note:

Okay so some people are confused about Krystals actions. I get that she sounds and looks abusive but it was more so written as a joke that she's contradicting herself and everything that she says. If you can't handle that then don't read it, like or comment because I don't nor care for the negativity.

I wrote this book to be cliché so 99.9% of it you've most likely already read in 85% of Wattpad's werewolf books. This part is no different, so many books have similar situations. Don't hate if you don't like, just leave. I'm not begging for readers.

Poorly Edited: 10/20/17

Rewritten: 10/20/17

Newly edited: 7/13/2018