Chapter 23

| Tyler's P.O.V |

"What do you mean?" Parker asked Sarah.

Mia and Gage went to the doctor to help Jules while me, sarah and Parker are sitting down in the living room waiting for Krystal. "Did you see the glimmer in her eyes and her dilated pupils? That wasn't the Krystal we know and love, it was her wolf and she was pissed" Me and Parker pounded on theory for a couple of minutes and when we were ready to reply Krystal walked in.

I put a smile on my face and got up "ready babe?" I asked, she nodded with a smile on her face, as we past Sarah, Krystal glared and sneered thinking it went unnoticed. She turned around and kept walking with me trailing behind her. She didn't touch me like she had upstairs, she cleared distance between us to make sure of not contact.

We walked along a trail around the pack house, the pack members we saw gave gifts and greeting to Krystal, bowing when they spoke to me. Krystal nodded with them, letting them grab her hand but pulled away soon after. It was a step up but we still had a long way to go. I explained to them her condition.

"Do you want to go into town?" I asked Krystal. She nodded and we headed back to the pack house, after asking the rest to join us we filed into the three row seated black SUV with tinted windows. Mia, Parker, Gage and Sarah sat in the back while I drove into town and Krystal sat next to me. We stopped at the mall and got out, Krystal walked forward a couple of steps before stopping. She shook her head, running a hand through her hair.

I walked up to her, about to rub her when which she flinched away at. Sighing I handed her the notepad and pen. She stuffed it in her pocket before going back to walking, a dazed expression on her face.

The rest of the day Krystal wandered around the mall, buying clothes and eating little portions of food. Nothing to big but nothing small, mostly it was fruits and raw veggies but it was enough to gain her metabolism up.

We drove back to the pack house no later the five thirty and got their around six. Krystal walked past the group of pack members walking downstairs for dinner, I really needed to build us a house for privacy. I thought to myself, when Krystal was out of sight I turned to Gage and Parker.

"Get some of our construction workers to start on a three story seven bedroom house. I want an open concept, large living room and kitchen with new appliances. A fully done basement and attic and two offices next to each other, a finished master bathroom and small bathrooms in each room, got it?" While I was talking Parker wrote down what I wanted while Gage mind linked our construction workers.

"When do you need the project done, Alpha?" Asked Gage.

"As soon as possible." Nodding he walked off the construction sight but he stopped before he could leave "where do you want it?" I shrugged thinking of a place Krystal would like the most "Um. . .around seven miles outside of the pack house, where the lake is" Gage nodded walking away "I'll go to your office to inter your house places and get them set up" Parker walked upstairs.

After greeting with the rest of the pack members I made my way upstairs with a small bowl of pasta. Hoping to get Krystal to eat.

Edited: 10/18/17

* Really New Version - Extended chapter