Chapter 17

If you like the story so far go check out the rest of my profile. Normally I don't try and advertise my books within my own stories unless it's at the end but I've recently made a new book called BulletProof which will give you an insight to depression, anxiety etc. . .Though this story might not be for everyone especially if your an Empath or get emotional.

Tyler's P.O.V

I watched Krystal sleep, her chest rising and falling slowly. Steadily I stood up with her secure in my arms and headed back to the pack house, the way back wouldn't be long but as I walked everything slowed down until it came to a complete stop. The flies in the air, the trees etc. . .I knew Gage and Parker would be coming to find Krystal just like the first day she came to the pack house.

When I got to my room I laid Krystal on the bed and tucked her in. With a sigh, I waited for Gage and Parker.

Krystal's POV

My eyes shot up with dilated pupils trying to zone in on the ceiling in front of me. A large gasp of air caught whoever was in the rooms attention. Tyler, Gage and Parker can into my line of sight. 

"How did I get here?" I creaked through a thought "I brought you back" Tyler said, how did he know my question? "I can read your thoughts just like you can mine when I marked you" 

I blocked him out.

I didn't want to be marked. Now I've got another thing on my plate to deal with. Pushing those thoughts away I started to think of ways to learn how to fight, it will be hard since Tyler marked and the mating process will begin soon. "Krystal what just happen?" Tyler asked, I ignored him, hoping he'd go away. He marked me without my consent, I'm not letting him go easily.

"Krystal talk to me, please" Tyler begged I shook my head 'no' and turned the other way, Parker stood up knowingly I looked at all three of them.

"Can you guys leave, don't want to talk" they started to protest but my anger was building up quickly. "I said leave NOW!" They flinched back and without a word, left my room. When I was finally alone I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom, I turned on the water for a bath and poured scented bath salts moving them around until they desolved before getting in.

I soaked in the bath loosing track of time, when I finally stood up and wrapped a towel around myself the water had turned cold.

After getting dressed I walked downstairs and cut up a few apples. Grabbing the peanut butter I added it to the bowl of apples.

*       *        *

It's been two weeks since I last talked to Gage, Tyler and Parker. I kicked Tyler out that night, he's now sleeping in the room across from 'mine'

A knock on my door caught my attention "Krystal? I know your not talking to us but we're going to be gone for a couple of days. I went out and got you a phone, my number, Gage's and Parker's number is programed into the phone if you need anything, call us. I'll be calling you every night to make sure your okay, answer" Tyler stated.

Nodding he sighed knowing he wouldn't get a goodbye from me, with a bye from him, he left.

When the door of the pack house downstairs shut I got up from bed and dressed quickly. Over the weeks I've become good friends with Jules, we have some things in commen so I spent the rest of the day with her, Mia and Sarah.  When I got back to my room I looked out the balcony doors and saw the rain. I stayed up for an hour listening to the rain before I got in bed and crawled into a ball, the last thing I thought about was the feeling of someones eyes on me.

* * * * *

Author's Note:

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow for more updates!!!!!

Edited: 9/20/17