Chapter 19

| Krystal's P.O.V |

I woke up in a dark room, my eyes blinked open trying to focus on the things around me but everything seemed to be engulfed in darkness.  Heavy chains bind my hands together above my head and my legs to the ground, I resembled a cross like feature.

The sounds of heavy metal scraping against concrete brought me out of my thoughts.  "Ah! Your finally awake, lets have some fun" he pulled out a silver knife and walked towards me.

| Tyler's P.O.V |

Alpha we have a problem, I heard one of my warriors mind link me.

What is it? 

There was some noise coming from upstairs when we got there it was two late.

What do you mean?

We have wolves looking everywhere but when we got to her room all we saw was a black cloth.

What happened?

Luna Krystal's been kidnapped, I growled over our mind link, stopping my run. The group around me watched me shift and punch a tree, it snapped but didn't fall.

Gage shifted back "Alpha what's wrong?" He asked. I looked at him, my eyes the color of coil and my wolf clawing to take over. "Krystal's been kidnapped" I snarled.

They growled back, their wolves hating the fact that someone had taken their Luna, their peace keeper. "Alpha Tyler get under control we need to find Luna Krystal and we can't do it when your acting like a rogue" Eric stated.

*          *           *

It's been three days, three DAYS and there was still no sign of Krystal.

I've been I mess, I'm not eating or sleeping and when I talk it comes put as a yell. My wolfs wasn't been the same since she was taken, I need to shift nearly four times a day to keep him under control. Parker and Gage are not themselves either, they are her protectors and they weren't there to protect her. I feel the mate bond, I can feel the pain that she's going through but everytime I try and make I connection it would be blocked.

"Tyler you need sleep" Gage stated.

"Shut the fuck up and get back to work" I snapped, this was one of the unusual times were I didn't yell but that didn't stop my anger from showing. Gage stared at me, taking in my destructive form, deep growl rippled through my chest. My wolf didn't like being challenged right now, not when his mate - our mate was no where to be found. Gage looked away showing a sign of submission before going back to the woods.

| Krystal's P.O.V |

Pain was all I could feel and darkness has become my new best friend. I figured out that darkness comforted me when they left, the light only brought pain.

They hadn't feed me in days, hadn't let me off my chains in days and hadn't stopped the torture in what felt like weeks.

I heard familiar sound of screeching before I heard two voices. I prayed that it wasn't the scared face man but when they got closer I could see the one I called my friend and a man with black hair. I'm guessing the one who took me.

"What did he do to you?" the man yelled "I told him one thing and he follow simple rules" Jules turned her eyes to me and gasped. I wanted to say something, I wanted to yell but dehydration got the best of me and I could barely keep my eyes open.
That's what three days of no sleep gets you.

"I'm sorry" she mouthed "Jules get her new clothes I'm going to send her back, hunter just couldn't help himself, could he?" he muttered to himself.

Jules ran out and he came up to me "next time I get you your not going back" he grabbed a hold on my face, a small shimmer of pleasure in his eyes "but I need you alive and well to be in my pack and none of them are compassion enough to heal you" I gathered up as much strength as I could and spit in his face. Part of it hit his eye while the other parts dripped down his nose, his eyes shaded the color of black "you stupid little bitch!" He yelled a burning took over my cheek "I own you" another wave of heat hit my other cheek right after the loud slap sound vibrated the room.

The man growled lowly, his wolf's anger taking over his judgement. He grabbed a hold of the chains above my head and pulled them free, I fell to the ground in a ball of bones and blood. My body curled up naturally by itself, my spine could be seen through my almost transparent skin. I shivered.

The man grabbed my hair pulling at the scalp. A loud scream escaped my lips. He smirked, vengeance clear in his eyes, he took out a knife.

I was too late to do anything, he had already started to cut away at my hair. He cut in uneven lengths letting in end just below my collarbone. When he was done he let me fall to the floor again, sobs wrecking my body. "You should have just played nice" he spat, kicking me in the ribs, then again and again and again until you could see the broken ribs sticking out and the blood coating my ghostly white skin. I looked like I had been starved and deprived for years and not days, but in a lycanthropy's world one day can be a hundred.

Every day counts.

Jules walked in not a minute later, clothes in her hand and a grimce expression gracing her face. She looked at me with wide eyes, mouth ajar. "I-i" she stuttered "hand me the fucking clothes Juliana" he sneered, holding out his hand. Jules walked over to him slowly, her feet dragging against the concrete floor.

I couldn't stop my hatred from growing.

She's the one who did this to me. I thought we were friends but everything was a lie. I hate lies.

I can't talk because of her, I can move because of her, I don't feel safe because of her.

The man stabbed me in the stomach one last time before dressing me. The dress he put on me soaked up the blood that wouldn't stop flowing, with a weak and weightless body he picked me up. My hands fell limply to the side.

It didn't take long for darkness to overcome my senses.

| Tyler's P.O.V |

The sun had already started to set for the fifth day and we still had nothing. Our connections at the police stations have gotten close and so have our neighboring packs. They lead us to an abandoned town north from us.

Everyone that lived there before died because their alpha was greedy. He wanted his pack to but stronger than they already were, he wanted his mate to be a pure blood but turned out she was a non-shifter.

She died a mouth later over a mysterious death.

We all thought it was the Alpha who killed her because he never cried and didn't mourn over her death. All he did was sit in his office trying to find out ways to make his pack stronger.

"Alpha, an unknown wolf crossed the border"  Parker stared from the doorway of my office breaking me out of my thoughts. "Okay" I sighed getting up, hope had taken it's toll on me and many of my pack. It seemed like we'd never get our Luna back.

To a werewolf, their Luna is everything. She's the peacemaker and the mother, the one you go to for help and the one you go to for a shoulder to cry on. She sings the orphans to sleep at night when their parents abandoned them. She was everything.

Shaking those thoughts from my head I arrived at the border separating my pack from others. My men were behind me, growling at what they saw. I shifted back, falling to my knees, I almost cried at the sight before me.

Edited: 10/12/17

* New Version